What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on the Drift cars, (yup now I have 2) and printing out the sketer fan mounts finally. Got my PCTPE in and let it dry for a few days and now its go time.

FANMMOUNT.jpg

I wasnā€™t sure if we had one of these threads yetā€¦ but I didnā€™t think so.

Iā€™ll start it out..

I put a hot racing fan on the sketer today.
View attachment 557View attachment 558
I also opened and labeled my new MIP stuff View attachment 560
I got myself some mip hex speed bits in the mail..ball ends I still need. Those are next. Nice rig

Took the punisher out, just grass park speed testing (only 4s, and 38mph) and looking for any issues since I changed a few parts, saw a pile of dirt, (not the brick in the middle)ā€¦. So now Iā€™m installing the upgraded pillow ball thingamies (tech term). I gotta say she cartwheeled beautifully, and I thought Iā€™d got away with it, then she hit the only pole in the placeā€¦. So then I did some light bashing with the Senton.. she survived, but only because now I knew where the brick was.. lol. So new pillow ball things and clean up is the order for this evening.. sadly I have yet to learn how to film and drive, so only I got to see it.
Gopro with a head mount. The mounts are cheap on ebay. I picked up a refurbished gopro for 95$. Now I a filming mad man... lol

Last edited:
Got me 3 jobs wanting to hire me and gonna take 2

Modified battery tray so I could stack my two 4s batteries side by side instead of on top of each other, put all new bearings, hub/pillow blocks, chassis, chassis braces, other various bits and new motor in on Friday.

IMG_20220724_075915160.jpg

IMG_20220724_080532975.jpg

Let us all know how it is, I want one of those for my Talion but no stock in my neck of the woods šŸ˜‰
It runs much cooler, expected Iā€™m only running on 4s. I have never had a sensored system in a bashing rc only crawlers and even though itā€™s kinda useless itā€™s awesome to have the ability to go slow and controlled. Itā€™s kinda weird and cool at the same time. I still got some tuning to do but so far I think itā€™s exceptional.

Put the outcast backflip lp's on the shogun tonight since I have to get it some new rubber, looking forward to seeing if I over amp the ESC or not

Earlier this morning I used a Hobbywing programming card to change the factory settings on the Torox 185 ESC in my new Muraco.

Been working on setting up the wifeā€™s and mid offices so I have been lugging boxes of books upstairs and buldign desk and such, tomorrow is painting the master bd so I can get that furniture out of my office and finally get everything setup.

Back