What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I send a message 2 corally. No 7075 shock towers for the Sketer. Will go for the basherqueen carbon ones.
Woven carbon fibre parts look awesome. 😎👌

💡 It's a really good idea to seal the edges of CF parts with super glue. 👍

1672757512210.jpeg

1672757531704.jpeg

1672757552700.jpeg

Stiffened up the jambo, 7075 braces and steering bits, HD hubs and shock ends, and built a standoff protector, did the diffs, pretty much done aside from waiting on the large cap pack to show to replace the stock one

IMG_20230108_154220321.jpg

IMG_20230110_124139564.jpg

IMG_20230110_125212884.jpg

Crikey! I thought driving the Kronos XTR at 62mph was challenging enough. Your machine must be proper scary. 😱👍
Nah, sure it's fast being 8s and all but that car is planted, once I turned it into a wide buggy it's unbelievable how easy the car is to drive, it's a hoot but so stable anyone could drive it flat out

Nah, sure it's fast being 8s and all but that car is planted, once I turned it into a wide buggy it's unbelievable how easy the car is to drive, it's a hoot but so stable anyone could drive it flat out
That's good to know. Sounds like a lot of fun!

The challenge I had with mine was keeping the steering centred when running the belted tyres. The stock servo saver spring was making the steering scarily vague.

Much better though with the replacement I run now.

Threw some proline body protectors on the jambo, not sold on the look but they serve a purpose

IMG_20230115_153537950.jpg

Got and attached carbon chassis stiffener, I question it's longevity but it definitely took all the flex out. Just waiting on the rear half of the tower to tower brace to show, only going to run the rear section, after that I can finally test the jambo out

IMG_20230120_174056252.jpg

Finally finished up the jambo and she feels rock solid. Upgrades are 7075 chassis braces with carbon chassis stiffener, 7075 steering deck and dual stiffener, carbon inserts on front shock tower brace, hd shock ends and pillow blocks, heavy springs, losi 8ight t camber links, and rear half of tower to tower brace, as well as a 10,750uf cap pack, just need some good weather to go play

IMG_20230124_083527443.jpg

Finally finished up the jambo and she feels rock solid. Upgrades are 7075 chassis braces with carbon chassis stiffener, 7075 steering deck and dual stiffener, carbon inserts on front shock tower brace, hd shock ends and pillow blocks, heavy springs, losi 8ight t camber links, and rear half of tower to tower brace, as well as a 10,750uf cap pack, just need some good weather to go play

View attachment 3293
In my Muraco I have 7075 front and rear shock towers; 7075 front and rear chassis braces; and the T2T chassis brace that came with the upgraded aluminum steering deck assembly.

Muraco chassis.jpg

I installed the TC lightened aluminum wing washers (link below) on to my Muraco. After installing the single-wheel wheelie bar a week or so ago, I found the stock composite large wing washer no longer fit, and I had to order the individual washers to remount the wing.

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-corally-lightened-aluminum-wing-washer-1-8-c-00180-157/
You'll like those, I've got hobao ones on my xtr and have had a lot better luck with them vs the stock one, maybe it's just by chance but seems better anyways

Back