What is your Corally RC LiPo of choice in 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What are Zeee Lipos like, there is a ebay listing for 2x Zeee 9000mAh 4S Lipo Battery 100C $235AUD.

i would imagine that 9000mAh would last a fair run

What are Zeee Lipos like, there is a ebay listing for 2x Zeee 9000mAh 4S Lipo Battery 100C $235AUD.

I use zeee 5200mah 3s hard packs, very well made with lots of punch and run time, came storage charged and balanced, no complaints here 👍

They've been good for me so far as well. Have several 2-3s packs that are about a year and a half old.

Primarily using Zee or Powerhobby Lipos here.
The zee batteries have held up well for me, I have 2 4s CNHL that I just bought for the Xmike.
Jury is still out on the CNHL's yet..so far, great.
Only ones I've been let down with to date is the Goldbat from Amazon. TBH, only one (about a year old)of 4 Goldbat 3s has puffed and dropped out..the others are newer.
I've looked at graphene, but nah. Too rich for me.. I know I'll like them,then won't be satisfied by my cheap batteries anymore. Like I've said, ignorance is bliss🤣🤣

I have a couple 2S Zeee Lipos 5200 mAh, 80C used in my older Losi XXX-T. I'll likely use those in my Radix 6 and run it 4S once I receive it and buy 2x3S when I'm ready to break my new buggy 😉. Zeee's have a good price to performance in my experience.

Love Zee's but I'm running primaraly common sense rc lipos, cheap, stay balanced and my LHS has them in stock.

I have two 4s 5400mAh 50C from "MLine" (which are rebranded Team Corally LiPos from a local dealer in Germany) - very pleased with those up to now!

I gotta say... the yowoo is running great for me... and runs remarkably cool!
20220320_192945.jpg

Does anybody have experience with DXF lipos? The reviews are quite positive and 60-65€ for this one seems to be a fair price:
E4F625F6-B298-4B8A-84DE-BAF94DF3DA68.jpeg

Does anybody have experience with DXF lipos? The reviews are quite positive and 60-65€ for this one seems to be a fair price:
View attachment 1903
Sorry, never seen Them before

Any one uses these from Hobbyking? Looks like a good deal and the reviews are good.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220404-110007.jpg
    Screenshot_20220404-110007.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 71
Regarding the DXF I mentioned above: I have bought it already … did a complete discharge/charge cycle, measured capacity and internal resistance and also did one run with it. First impressions are very good …

these:
6c9beea57a6ebc2ec1e7577baa8a3ff8.jpg

two 3s 8Ah 100C: real killers for the Dementor!
@The Stig: the Hobbykings are not too bad but not really a bargain...

unfortunately there is no xt90 version :(
soldering 10awg is definitely nö fun at all :mad:

Zeee batteries have been good for me for several years for my 2s and 3s vehicles, so I have a Zeee 6s battery coming today for my new Radix. I will need to find another LiPo for the Radix, with the brand to be determined based on the availability of a battery with an XT90 connector.

Edit: 6s Zeee battery arrived, but I mistakenly ordered the wrong charging adapter (EC5 to XT60 vice EC5 to XT90). Fortunately, I will be getting the correct adapter tomorrow, thanks to one-day delivery from Amazon.

Last edited:
Back