What is your Corally RC LiPo of choice in 2022

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Reaction score
LiPo battery technology is always changing. New brands come and go, along with bigger and better batteries become available.

So what are you RC LiPo batteries of choice for 2022?

I've been using SMC True Spec and True Spec Extreme hardcase LiPo's for a while now and they are still my go to batteries right now.

I've been using SMC True Spec and True Spec Extreme hardcase LiPo's for a while now and they are still my go to batteries right now.
I recently bought a few of the CNHL racing packs for the first time. Only a couple cycles through them but seem pretty good. Have been eyeing the Liperior's to try. I tend to cheap out on batteries although I know it's not wise🙄 I'll blame it on my dad🤣

I have some Zee and Goldbats as well..been good for me too.👍

I've actually had really good luck with the hard case Corally batteries, and hard case PowerHobby.

I'm kinda ignorant when it comes to batteries, I shop with my wallet😁

Commonsense RC
Zee
Golbats
Specktrum (1 6s)

I'm kinda ignorant when it comes to batteries, I shop with my wallet😁
Duh, I guess we all shop with our wallets right? Lol. What I meant was the cheapest batteries with spec's I'm looking for. Currently running Zees, goldbat and cnhl.

CNHL! I have used both POVWAY and Goldbat before (same manufacturer) and they had very little punch and very little run time.
Yeah, you may be right, IDK. I may be brain dead cuz I don't notice much difference from one brand to another? Maybe too many brain darts in my lifetime 🤣 LOL

Ovonic 4500mah in 6s. Light battery that does not compromise suspension or handling and will not over heat your electrics with weight or too long of run time. If you want more capacity buy two. They go on sale for 2/95$ but right now they are 2 for 113$. Have to solder your connector of choice...
Anyway, been running 4 of them for a year or so as well as their 4s packs and 2 3s packs in my crawlers. No failures. Good cheap batteries.

Back