What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just working on the Enders, New glass plates on and leveled and waiting on amazon of the BLtouch for both so I can install them and get printing.....Fun.....Fun

Just working on the Enders, New glass plates on and leveled and waiting on amazon of the BLtouch for both so I can install them and get printing.....Fun.....Fun
I have 2 ender 3s also. Haven't used since last spring. Best bang per buck I think! Fun too, a hobby in itself actually. Never bothered with the bl touch, just paper the corners a couple times around, good to go.
You plan on printing in the house? Might wanna consider a vent system if so?
Have fun with them!👍

I have 2 ender 3s also. Haven't used since last spring. Best bang per buck I think! Fun too, a hobby in itself actually. Never bothered with the bl touch, just paper the corners a couple times around, good to go.
You plan on printing in the house? Might wanna consider a vent system if so?
Have fun with them!👍
Yea I have a table next to my window. I just wanted to take care of small parts (rc Pane and trucks) and whatever else I could get into. I got both basically new for $250 with filament and tools. I used the paper method too but I think the pads were just old because I was having all sorts of issues that's why I went to glass and ordered the touches. I can already tell I will be getting something quicker in the future, I also have a powerspec that needs to be flashed with original firmware (I flashed the wrong one and now I need to find a 4gb sd because it wont read anything bigger) but if I can't get it right I will just make it an octoprint, already got the equipment for that too.

:cool:

IMG_3216.jpeg

Yesterday I pulled the r6f put of the note and put a r7fg in. Hooked a modified 6s balance lead up to the r7fg just to keep an eye on my pack voltage. Pulled the center diff out of the radix 4, drained and refilled with 300k. Drained all 4 shocks and replaced with 40wt rear 50wt front.

Today I pulled the front and rear diffs to drain and refilled with 30k front 10k rear. I also pulled the broken a arm off the front, straightened the fr hinge mount and put the r6f in and calibrated to esc. I'll wait until I get my replacement arms to set end points.

Nothing major, just put the HD Steering Block that came with the Radix 6S when purchased from @Built4SpeedRC. Noticed that they have a small shim behind the outside bearing. Not sure if it changes much but put it in the new blocks. Also changed the wheel nuts that aren't serrated for some that are. Took the Radix out Sunday and in my haste to get out while it was good weather forgot to swap those out. Sure enough a wheel came off when running it. Luckily it wasn't moments earlier when I was doing a range test and clear across the field from me.

Funny thing how USPS thinks is different than me. They had the Steering blocks within 40 miles of my house then decided to send them across the country, 2000 miles away before getting them to me. Glad that it wasn't the Radix that wasn't delayed.

Hurricane

Nothing at all RC unfortunately, to wet out here to run......So sad.....So Sad.

Setting up Retropie on a RPI4 though, Love me some retro gamin!!!!

Last edited:
Back