What did you work on today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea buddy! I got the front's too just need axials and hex adapters then I can put them in. Plan on ordering the bleeder HR shock caps (Already did the M2C 7mm Shock shaft conversion), I also have the HR aluminum preload collars. Plan on doing the bulkheads and aluminum center case too. Still working on the the Power plant, Either a Max6 with 1600 kv or the XLX2 2048 100kv.
I’ve got the max5 with 5687 1100kv in the crusher and the xlx2 1100 kv combo in the k8s

Gotta have the good snacks!

What’d ya do to your sketer?

Lookin good bud. Between rain and my schedule I haven’t even been able to get mine out 😭😢

How’d you like em? I felt like mine went together well. The first one I did was a center and the second was a rear that I did the @HZRDOS method on haha.

Wow, lookin good. I really like how the 8s HR hubs look. I have some on my crusher :)
Damn bro that sucks! I've been busy too but have been able to get it out couple times so far. Next bash will be with the wide hubs mod, 300k in center diff and MX28's so definitely looking forward to it🤘🏼😎

It's a ghost town here in my Sketer...
Bought and returned the Max8 combo. BTW, the esc wire is the right length if you don't already know.
Still not sure where it'll end up, but it's getting a 150a ESC at the very least. Spektrum or HW. I gave up on JRC, my darned 5 month old S21phone is handicapping me.

20220218_151239.jpg

It's a ghost town here in my Sketer...
Bought and returned the Max8 combo. BTW, the esc wire is the right length if you don't already know.
Still not sure where it'll end up, but it's getting a 150a ESC at the very least. Spektrum or HW. I gave up on JRC, my darned 5 month old S21phone is handicapping me.

View attachment 1208
I have the Torox 185 and Kuron 825 in stock...

Made a backstop for my xtr battery tray so I can run 2 3s packs. Also installed the TC wheelie bar I got a while back from JRC.
Also tried mexb shock springs on the xtr. The fronts are actually workable even though they're considerably shorter but the rear are too long. They bow, and rub against the threaded shock bodies.. since TC parts are somewhat limited in the US, I ordered front and rear kexb springs from amain. Can't beat the $1.99 shipping.
I actually needed some TRX parts too(shocker)..
RPM bumper supports for the xmaxx, rear bulkhead and arms for the hoss.

I'll check it out. F'N ebay is trying to get 179 just for the ESC. I ain't smoking that dope!
Yeah, $179 is MAP from Corally, so finding one brand new for less is difficult. With coupon codes, sites can get under it. Direct message me if youre interested.

Niiice! That color really pops👍😎 might have to get me a Hobao one day😁
Love my mojave, my first SCT type rig..I really enjoy the look and handling.

I had a Mojave EXB when they were first released, I expect this to handle better, it’s based off of a proper race breed buggy and it’s a considerable bit lighter 👍

Took the punisher out, just grass park speed testing (only 4s, and 38mph) and looking for any issues since I changed a few parts, saw a pile of dirt, (not the brick in the middle)…. So now I’m installing the upgraded pillow ball thingamies (tech term). I gotta say she cartwheeled beautifully, and I thought I’d got away with it, then she hit the only pole in the place…. So then I did some light bashing with the Senton.. she survived, but only because now I knew where the brick was.. lol. So new pillow ball things and clean up is the order for this evening.. sadly I have yet to learn how to film and drive, so only I got to see it.

Back