What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grabbed these two while I could last time they were available on JRC.
880899FC-70F7-42D8-9CC5-4A7EE90A417D.jpeg

🤣 true! I was looking at the truck with max 6 combo, new servo...... 800 later I had a reality check!
Decided on a 15 quid upgrade 🤣
I’ve been trying to do that often now to save money. Instead of new rigs, I often convince myself in an upgrade or two for a rc I already have. It’s been working well I’m starting to build the collection quite strong and customized which is always fun.

My mexb has a max6 combo, 22t pinion… she’s mental.

Check it out:
Love it! I need one now 🤣

I’ve been trying to do that often now to save money. Instead of new rigs, I often convince myself in an upgrade or two for a rc I already have. It’s been working well I’m starting to build the collection quite strong and customized which is always fun.
I'm the same, I've upgraded 2 trucks already and started the third.. Still need/want a kronos xtr and a mojave exb though 🤣🤣

🤣 true! I was looking at the truck with max 6 combo, new servo...... 800 later I had a reality check!
Decided on a 15 quid upgrade 🤣
Yup thats why I'm $1500 into my Kraton 8s EXB and haven't even gotten the Power Plant Yet.... Not to mention the other rigs in waiting for parts, the senton, the Sketer, the shogun, the outcast......
I need to win lotto so I can devote my time to upgrading my rigs!!1

Yup thats why I'm $1500 into my Kraton 8s EXB and haven't even gotten the Power Plant Yet.... Not to mention the other rigs in waiting for parts, the senton, the Sketer, the shogun, the outcast......
I need to win lotto so I can devote my time to upgrading my rigs!!1
This hobby sure can get expensive! Or should I say addiction 🤔 🤣

Back