What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A six pack of tasty adult beverages.🍺

Aaaand this...

Screenshot_20220203-022600_eBay.jpg

Last edited:
suction cup bench vice, 35mm fan, Flysky NB4 (for my best friends birthday present), new Exacto knife, a kit for making my own servo/fan extensions, a little tool caddy for my bench top workstation, new wire cutter, screw extractor kit, 10' each red and black 12ga silicone wire, Team Corally's new tool kit, another motor heat sink, 2 fgr4s v2 receivers, some new wheels, and a 2tb external hard drive.

suction cup bench vice, 35mm fan, Flysky NB4 (for my best friends birthday present), new Exacto knife, a kit for making my own servo/fan extensions, a little tool caddy for my bench top workstation, new wire cutter, screw extractor kit, 10' each red and black 12ga silicone wire, Team Corally's new tool kit, another motor heat sink, 2 fgr4s v2 receivers, some new wheels, and a 2tb external hard drive.
Post what you think about the new Corally Tool Kit. I ordered a few to sell, one of them will go in my Milwaukee pack out, but would like to hear what you think.

Post what you think about the new Corally Tool Kit. I ordered a few to sell, one of them will go in my Milwaukee pack out, but would like to hear what you think.
I just got it in the mail today. Imma sit down and do an unboxing. Just know Im nobody so recognize the skills.

I just got it in the mail today. Imma sit down and do an unboxing. Just know Im nobody so recognize the skills.
Looks good but I still think it’s a bit overpriced 🤔 ( if I see it on sale I’ll buy one )
My biggest worry is once you go MIP, nothing can compare .!!

P.S. the Tekno wheel nut wrench doubles up as a diff holder and turnbuckle ball end wrench too !!😉👍🏼

Looks good but I still think it’s a bit overpriced 🤔 ( if I see it on sale I’ll buy one )
My biggest worry is once you go MIP, nothing can compare .!!

P.S. the Tekno wheel nut wrench doubles up as a diff holder and turnbuckle ball end wrench too !!😉👍🏼
So I got the Tool kits in stock. I am an MIP fan, so I can say that I still like MIP's better, but the tool kit is pretty nice. And considering that an MIP set of hex drivers plus a set of nut drivers cover the cost of the entire kit, I would say that it is worth it. One thing I do like is that the collar's for the drivers are color coded and etched with the size. Pretty nice. Good road kit. I didn't have time to do a proper unboxing (not that I am film guy) since I was only home for 24 hours, but since there was a good unboxing video previously posted, I didn't feel the need anyway.

Built4SpeedRC.com - Corally Tool Kit

Back