What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Valentines brought me a skeeter, 3s senton, temp gun, lipos, and a couple RX's. Got the wife a new shogun and a bunch of Metal Earths (she likes building stuff).
Vday.jpg

I’ve been really curious about these! Let me know how you like it.
I have a couple... I liked them in general but not for anything larger than 1/8th scale. Put them out at a bash and they get bent really bad. We did notice that we were jumping high enough to clear a football (US) field goal so started hitting it hard to do that. Live and learn. Of course you have had good luck with your T-bone ramp and when I started hitting mine with 1/8 scales it started to bend quickly so you are probably smoother than I am.

Hurricane

Will do, have to do some soldering on it tomorrow and I'm stuck in cert classes till friday so we should be rtr this weekend, probably Sunday (she works Saturday)

So far the only thing I'm unimpressed with out of the box is the plastic turnbuckles / arms. Can't really adjust anything so that will probably get modded

Will do, have to do some soldering on it tomorrow and I'm stuck in cert classes till friday so we should be rtr this weekend, probably Sunday (she works Saturday)

So far the only thing I'm unimpressed with out of the box is the plastic turnbuckles / arms. Can't really adjust anything so that will probably get modded
Can’t stand those plastic links either. Turnbuckles should be stock. You can upgrade to steel or spring steel ones 🤪

Can’t stand those plastic links either. Turnbuckles should be stock. You can upgrade to steel or spring steel ones 🤪
Nice that will be the first thing we do, thanks for the info!

Back