What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Battery strap came apart at the stitching the other day so decided to order some of these look slightly nicer and a bit thicker but fitting them in the battery tray was a mission but if you get some tweezers poke them through first then pull through pretty easy then.

I wish I had thought of it before as damaged the back strap slightly trying to feed it though.

But was out of stock in uk so order from Corally direct in Belgium so order to sets so should keep me going a while.

Also fitted new gearbox cover that fits onto front bumper and new hex axels as some of mine wearing out.

IMG_7954.jpeg

What a thing!! 😎 I was always a big fan of the LST and LST2 trucks. Loving the Baja Beetle look. Awesome.
I was after an lst2 to go with my one savage and mgt for display but when I found this thing I couldn't pass up on it being brand new, the body is probably my least favorite thing personally but I'm not going to change it.

I was after an lst2 to go with my one savage and mgt for display but when I found this thing I couldn't pass up on it being brand new, the body is probably my least favorite thing personally but I'm not going to change it.
I grew up watching Herbie films and loving the Sandscorcher and Scorpion Beetle. 😅👍 I get that beetles may not be everyone's cup of tea!

Part of the thrill is the chase right? I'm sure there's an LST body out there with ur name on it, just gotta find it.😁👍🍻

I see a couple of them on ebay at $200 a piece! Ouch!

Last edited:
Back