Asuga New Asuga XLR roller/RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was thinking. Buy the roller with the Kuron 825 combo and a good servo. don't need a transmitter/receiver combo because i will put my dumborc on there. Will do some math.

Was thinking. Buy the roller with the Kuron 825 combo and a good servo. don't need a transmitter/receiver combo because i will put my dumborc on there. Will do some math.
I think for the price of the kuron electronics separately you might as well just get a max 8 g2 combo and enjoy the sensored setup. Isn't that esc like 170$ by itself? to bad kit breakers don't seem to have them in stock.

Look guy ..This new brace nothing like the old brace.. you cant sit here and say that it is.Hello? Look close at your stock braces and arms ..you will see the inserts where THE CARBON FIBER STIFFENERS GO.. I never said that there was no flex ..I said the flex could be minimalized with adding the carbon fiber inserts tc provides aftermarket.. it's something called chassis tuning.. TC being a racing company they had a lot of tuning options to their bash rigs as well..Nice rigs by the way.

It don't need upgrade..All you gotta do is turn up the voltage on the stock one like you said.. Greg light weight hates by not telling the people that its adjustable or even mentioning that it's a high voltage servo.. he also never mentions the fact that the arms and braces on the stock TC Rigs except carbon fiber inserts to adjust chassis and arm stiffness in any of his reviews

When/if you get new cf brace seal the edges with super glue before installing
Is it a racer or basher? I put the stiffners in my xtr 2022 and I kept snapping control arms off.. I'd say there Not for bashing . Period.

Is it a racer or basher? I put the stiffners in my xtr 2022 and I kept snapping control arms off.. I'd say there Not for bashing . Period.
The ones for the arms are more for racing to take away flex ..But i run them on all my TC rigs and haven't broke anything.. in fact i bent the rear center shaft doing backs flips all day with my jambo om the first run. .Not a bad bend but enough to notice it..I added the carbon fiber chassis inserts and the shaft hasn't bent any further after a bunch of packs ..If your snapping arms then you gtta learn how to land Wally! Lol Jk 😆

Seems like my typhon tlr shocks will fit the asuga fine if I use the arrma shock standoffs

The ones for the arms are more for racing to take away flex ..But i run them on all my TC rigs and haven't broke anything.. in fact i bent the rear center shaft doing backs flips all day with my jambo om the first run. .Not a bad bend but enough to notice it..I added the carbon fiber chassis inserts and the shaft hasn't bent any further after a bunch of packs ..If your snapping arms then you gtta learn how to land Wally! Lol Jk 😆
That was part of it. Lol 😂

Why do you want to change shocks already?
Honestly, I just really like the typhon tlr shocks and I had ideas of doing it even before I bought it. I think the stock shocks look ugly, reminds me of typhon 3s shocks lol. They seem to work well though so I have no complaint on performance. As lazy as I am I probably won't even change them anytime soon. I have waaay too many rigs that I should be doing maint on instead. :eek::ROFLMAO:

More and more vids on youtube. Looks like bigger motor is an issue with the side skirt. Has to be cut out. And a weak rear spoiler. Both need to be changed with custom stuff. Hope it will be picked up so the "problem" can be adressed

Oh, and if you roll it, it looks like the shock towers will take it. Not sure if that will be a good thing because you can bent them. Maybe they need to make a protection for the towers. 🤔

Loads of awesome genuine 7075 Corally parts coming soon..!!! :cool: ( here's looking at you Arrma..!!:ROFLMAO: )

Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 16.00.14.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 16.00.36.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 16.00.44.png
Screenshot 2023-03-04 at 16.01.19.png

Kind of looks that way due to those two braces doesn't it? I haven't tried pulling it yet but I'm thinking you're right
who thought that was a good idea? 😔. arrma the only brand I've tried so far that seems to know how to make diffs easy to access. Definitely a big con in my book

FYI, these things are selling really fast, so if you want one, buy it now. Remember last year the XTR was sold out for like 6 months after the first run was sold.
True but i think here in Europe, it would be fine. No rush. Still thinking of what to put in.

Back