Asuga New Asuga XLR roller/RTR

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Stig

Reaction score
Any thought on this car? Or whatever you wanna say, shoot.
Picture came from the Corally site but is has been removed.
Hope price will be oke.

FB_IMG_1677161900410.jpg

Last edited:
I'll be buying one as soon as it's available here in the states, unless it's stupid $$, I'm guessing around 500 usd give or take, I can see it being comparable or slightly higher than the xtr being that it appears to be a 1/7 buggy? But time will tell, can't wait to see some good big pics, appears to have redesigned arms and massive hinge pin blocks as well as a decent amount of 7075 bits similar to how the xtr is set-up

It looks pretty sweet!
So true. Love the color theme as well

I'll be buying one as soon as it's available here in the states, unless it's stupid $$, I'm guessing around 500 usd give or take, I can see it being comparable or slightly higher than the xtr being that it appears to be a 1/7 buggy? But time will tell, can't wait to see some good big pics, appears to have redesigned arms and massive hinge pin blocks as well as a decent amount of 7075 bits similar to how the xtr is set-up
Gonna buy one 2 when it is available. This time lucky that i live in Europe

From Big Squid...

Team-Corally-RC-Asuga-XLR-Buggy-2.jpg

Team-Corally-RC-Asuga-XLR-Buggy-3.jpg

Team-Corally-RC-Asuga-XLR-Buggy-4.jpg

I know red is the team color for Corally but I really like the looks of the blue/black.

Last edited:
Looks pretty sweet! Would a max8 system be too under powered for it?
Probably not, it appears to be a big buggy but probably weighs the same as the 1/8 trucks and turning smaller tires so the max8 should be fine but when and if I get one I'd still toss an mmx8s esc in mine just because

Wow that will be zippy.
I have been slowly acquiring bits and pieces as funds are available as I am trying to build a Kronos. So I have the ESC, motor and servo. Logically I would have considered the roller chassis first. But I thought Corally might release a 2023 version. Well surprisingly they released a sweet new buggy! Sort of wish I would have waited…yet at the same time I am still excited about eventually building the Kronos.

Wow that will be zippy.
I have been slowly acquiring bits and pieces as funds are available as I am trying to build a Kronos. So I have the ESC, motor and servo. Logically I would have considered the roller chassis first. But I thought Corally might release a 2023 version. Well surprisingly they released a sweet new buggy! Sort of wish I would have waited…yet at the same time I am still excited about eventually building the Kronos.
Kronos is a great truck, I own 2, the xp and xtr, although my xp is basically an xtr at this point, fun trucks!

Probably not, it appears to be a big buggy but probably weighs the same as the 1/8 trucks and turning smaller tires so the max8 should be fine but when and if I get one I'd still toss an mmx8s esc in mine just because
Oh..found it!! Sorry folks, I didn't see this thread😉🤣🤣

Corally has them listed on their website now, looks like a fun car but my excitement level has dropped a bit, not a "pro" chassis in my eyes like they call it, just bigger and some thicker plastic, looks like you gotta do some trimming to fit anything bigger than the standard kuron/torox system too

Back