BashingBrian's Radix 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know which rc's they fit but last week i ran to this on Aliexpress so i rememberd it.
Yeah thats the issue because I don't know if they will fit the radix6 because I think there are a bit slightly larger ? but not sure the deference between the different TC models I can measure mine an get a rough guess. But don't really want to order anything unless I know they fit lol

Hi @BashingBrian would you mind sharing which proline spoiler you use please? My Radix one is getting a bit worse for wear and I'd like to try and buy the one you are using, it looks really good 👍🏻

@BashingBrian it finally arrived today mate 🤩

20221216_172554.jpg

Really sloppy pictures 🤪, more of a bookmark for me than anything else...
Changed the diff oils as I felt that what I had done last time made the buggy handle like :poop::poop:
New oils are now F10K - C15K - R5k, I also swapped the stock center diff for the 7075 version including the spring steel drive cups..!!
I also changed the upper arm spacers to thinner ones as I noticed it was binding up and the suspension wasn't freely moving, finally I changed all the axle hub bearings as over the winter they had seized up solid 😂🤣
One of my favourite things about the Corally's is the fact that they use 8 of the same sized bearings in the axles, and not those stupid thin ones on the inside like in an Arrma..!!

IMG_7610.jpeg
IMG_7612.jpeg
IMG_7613.jpeg

Till next time....

Really sloppy pictures 🤪, more of a bookmark for me than anything else...
Changed the diff oils as I felt that what I had done last time made the buggy handle like :poop::poop:
New oils are now F10K - C15K - R5k, I also swapped the stock center diff for the 7075 version including the spring steel drive cups..!!
I also changed the upper arm spacers to thinner ones as I noticed it was binding up and the suspension wasn't freely moving, finally I changed all the axle hub bearings as over the winter they had seized up solid 😂🤣
One of my favourite things about the Corally's is the fact that they use 8 of the same sized bearings in the axles, and not those stupid thin ones on the inside like in an Arrma..!!

View attachment 4116View attachment 4117View attachment 4118

Till next time....
Yeah, nice that they use same bearings in/out.. I feel they last longer too. The thick walled (big balls)bearings I mean..
That's a uh well "seasoned" shock tower ur sporting there!! Get ur money's worth!!👍😉🤣

.... finally I changed all the axle hub bearings as over the winter they had seized up solid 😂🤣

View attachment 4116View attachment 4117View attachment 4118

Till next time....
I changed out my hub bearings for TRB RC hybrid ceramic bearings. There's less chance of rust if they get wet.

Back