What is everybody using to store and charge lipos savely

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was going to use the ammo can until i saw the smoke damage caused by lipo. Pretty bad. The bat box filters the smoke Pretty well.
20220120_193200.jpg

Do you keep the charged lipos with the ones wo are charging? Or keep them stored separate.
I don't. I try to keep them separate. I'm planning on getting another bat box. If one goes up I would assume they all will. I'm a noob and don't have too many batteries yet. I do have a lipo bag that I take with me when bashing. I have probably watched to many videos of fires . Since charging and storage is in the house I'm trying to be as safe as possible. 🤪

I don't. I try to keep them separate. I'm planning on getting another bat box. If one goes up I would assume they all will. I'm a noob and don't have too many batteries yet. I do have a lipo bag that I take with me when bashing. I have probably watched to many videos of fires . Since charging and storage is in the house I'm trying to be as safe as possible. 🤪
Then i Will need another bat box 🤣 should have done that straight away 😔

Well, I have to admit I'm THAT guy..never even owned a lipo bag..but maybe I should count my blessings. I can see myself buying something for the charging process perhaps. Been runnin with the devil for about 15 years now with no lipo safeguards..🤔

I had never heard of these batsafe's. I like the idea, just use a lipo bag inside a bigger lipo bag

I had never heard of these batsafe's. I like the idea, just use a lipo bag inside a bigger lipo bag
That's what I was doing... the bat safe boxes are very good at keeping the fire contained and also filtering the toxic smoke.. for the price of a battery its well worth the investment even if its just for peace of mind..

I also plan to take my RC camping, so having the solid protection when charging off 12 volt would be nice.
I have cooked a Nimh battery while charging off 12 volt.

I also plan to take my RC camping, so having the solid protection when charging off 12 volt would be nice.
I have cooked a Nimh battery while charging off 12 volt.
Tbh I think they're worth every penny, not just for charging but also storage, it took me a while to get one but I'm so glad I did!
Enjoy the camping 👍

If you haven't seen or used a bat safe yet then I'm sure you'll be happy if you get one.
They're solid construction, thick walled and seem well made, I'm so glad I got it (I got the standard medium, plenty of space, the mini is small!) even if its just makes me feel that im charging/storing safer..

Cheers Gaz

Back