Sketer The Stig's Sketer adventures

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, in general I don’t think it has another function - beside for me: I use it to keep some cables in place and I have mounted the switch there which turns on/off the motor fan … but that‘s just me 😀

By the way, 4mm thick … how heavy is this body?
Use it for some cables as well. Have to sort that out. Maybe the tower with no foam. Check the photo it weighs 415 grams. The sides a 3mm. Top is 4mm thick.

IMG_20220509_071427.jpg

If you continue with upgrades your Sketer will not only be build like a tank it will also weigh like a tank 🤣

Mine (with the bigger wheels) is already nearly 5.5kg with battery … so with that body I would go more in direction 6kg 🤪

If you continue with upgrades your Sketer will not only be build like a tank it will also weigh like a tank 🤣

Mine (with the bigger wheels) is already nearly 5.5kg with battery … so with that body I would go more in direction 6kg 🤪
I like tanks. Big, strong and loads of firepower 😇

Ohhhhh That got me a little aroused!!! Looks great I will have to get one after the move.

Shake hands with beef!! Dang, thats alot of aluminum right there!! I guess if you need/want, why not? Price is in line I'd say.

How custom is this 🤣 Have to find some time 2 install them. Any advise how to install them in the most easiest way? Take the diffs out?

received_700461177831804.jpeg

Sometimes my rear wheels didn't turn smooth when it was on my stand. So i got my rear diff out, upgraded the case to 7075 custom ones, put tekno racing cups on, all new bearings and diff juice. Put it back together and luckely the problem was solved. Upgraded the front diff case to with new bearings and juice. Hope she will run smooth and not getting to hot with a 14t pinion 🤞

IMG_20220806_141006.jpg

IMG_20220806_173537.jpg

IMG_20220806_174753.jpg

Last edited:
Sometimes my rear wheels didn't turn smooth when it was on my stand. So i got my rear diff out, upgraded the case to 7075 custom ones, put tekno racing cups on, all new bearings and diff juice. Put it back together and luckely the problem was solved. Upgraded the front diff case to with new bearings and juice. Hope she will run smooth and not getting to hot with a 14t pinion 🤞

View attachment 2841

View attachment 2842

View attachment 2843
Do you think the Tekno outdrive cups are better quality then the Corally ones? If so, could you send me a link to the ones you have that will fit my Radix? Thanks.

Back