Kronos XTR Team Corally Kagama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any link for us who don't use CrapBook of zuckenberg?
You can view the pics without an account by clicking the link. It's just a few pics of the chassis and braces..nothing that's very telling IMO. Hard to say what scale it is. My guess, 1/8 6s. Just a guess of course. The wait is a serious buzzkill though..just release the info already TC!! So I know if I'm refinancing my 10 year old car or not?!🤣🤣🍻

On their bookface page someone asked, when is this Kagama coming out.?? The reply the guy got was, two more teasers before launch..!! So that one above that I posted is one teaser..... My guess is at least two more weeks before the reveal.. :unsure:

On their bookface page someone asked, when is this Kagama coming out.?? The reply the guy got was, two more teasers before launch..!! So that one above that I posted is one teaser..... My guess is at least two more weeks before the reveal.. :unsure:
I just check their YT feed routinely.. and here of course. I'm on SpaceBook but only once every 6 months or so..

I bought a set of good street tyres for my Kronos XTR.

It's insanely good fun pushing a truck hard on tarmac - watching the rear inside wheel lift. Tucking and diving into corners, squirming coming out of them under 6S power. Then the whole speed run thing.

It's obviously nice to blast them around off-road, catching some air. For some reason, I just have to do both with the XTR.

Is that weird? 🤔🧐
Not weird at all. I road race my xtr and it is insanely good at anything. I run backflips on dirt and jetko or prolines on tarmac. I put a punisher body on it and an Asuga rear wing(direct bolt on. Put them on my Shogun and Muraco too!!!) Made ss longer wing mounts and it looks AWESOME!!!!!

Almost here..!!!
https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=794284802701717&set=a.461194659344068

373681848_794284799368384_6980766889585056074_n.jpg

I know, it's annoying isn't it.. I don't do bookface either.
Yes, it's tedious - you click on the link and you have to sign in to see anything.

I'm liking the idea of a new and exciting Team Corally car, but I'm not signing up to book face just to see a snippet.

Why don't they just post the release info here? Forums are much better than social media platforms anyway. Easier to access and search. Not to mention less evil.

YouTube is cool though. Yes, I know it's all owned by Google, but it's less snakey than book face. 😅😝

I'm currently distracted from Team Corally....
PXL_20230824_151641397.MP.jpg

This needed some serious TLC...
PXL_20230830_164516807.jpg

So, will V2 heads fit?......
PXL_20230831_150712620.jpg

Yep!
PXL_20230901_155616667.jpg

PXL_20230902_180424177.jpg

Ready to rip!

Well, run-in anyway. Iridium plugs on the way, need new sparkplug caps too.

This will swing an 18x8 prop at 8000 rpm, giving about 13kg of thrust. 😎

PXL_20230825_200446269.MP.jpg

Approved by Sambo!

Last edited:
Well, what is it? Can't wait to see

I think it's gonna be a Truggy beefed up Asuga style. I can't wait. I've been emailing Luke, a TC employee in Belgium and he won't tell me poop. They really know how to get you all excited for a new product.

Yes, it's tedious - you click on the link and you have to sign in to see anything.

I'm liking the idea of a new and exciting Team Corally car, but I'm not signing up to book face just to see a snippet.

Why don't they just post the release info here? Forums are much better than social media platforms anyway. Easier to access and search. Not to mention less evil.

YouTube is cool though. Yes, I know it's all owned by Google, but it's less snakey than book face. 😅😝

I'm currently distracted from Team Corally....View attachment 4501
This needed some serious TLC...
View attachment 4502
So, will V2 heads fit?......
View attachment 4503
Yep!
View attachment 4504
View attachment 4505
Ready to rip!

Well, run-in anyway. Iridium plugs on the way, need new sparkplug caps too.

This will swing an 18x8 prop at 8000 rpm, giving about 13kg of thrust. 😎

View attachment 4506

Approved by Sambo!
love the cat!😻

Back