Kronos XTR Team Corally Kagama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've put 2 upgrades on my Sledge. CV axles in the rear and the tower to tower brace. It probably could use a servo, but with the Traxxas servos limited to 6v, out of the BEC, I'd need an external BEC or replace the ESC, neither of which I'll do until I have to.

Otherwise, it has been pretty fun

I know, right? Maybe it was a "leak"? As in we weren't ready yet.. miscommunication..
I'm definitely anxious to see what it is.. I like the v2 Arrma 8s but $1000 is more than a stretch at the moment for me..

I know, right? Maybe it was a "leak"? As in we weren't ready yet.. miscommunication..
I'm definitely anxious to see what it is.. I like the v2 Arrma 8s but $1000 is more than a stretch at the moment for me..
Over 1k? Damn. Rather buy something cheaper and for the spare money i will upgrade it into a tank.

Over 1k? Damn. Rather buy something cheaper and for the spare money i will upgrade it into a tank.
Yeah, $1k is steep but, that's where 1/6, 1/5 rtr's are priced.. I have an Xmaxx already so an 8s isn't truly on my radar.. I don't find myself running the Xmaxx much. It's a great rig, just needs too much room, plus large scale is expensive to maintain..tires namely.

Yeah, $1k is steep but, that's where 1/6, 1/5 rtr's are priced.. I have an Xmaxx already so an 8s isn't truly on my radar.. I don't find myself running the Xmaxx much. It's a great rig, just needs too much room, plus large scale is expensive to maintain..tires namely.
been thinking about the new kraton 8s thats coming out but like you said there just a bit too expensive to maintain replacement tyres a fortune and does the chassis need changing cause if its anything like the old EXB chassis it will would hate to spend all that money and then start replacing things like that 😐

been thinking about the new kraton 8s thats coming out but like you said there just a bit too expensive to maintain replacement tyres a fortune and does the chassis need changing cause if its anything like the old EXB chassis it will would hate to spend all that money and then start replacing things like that 😐
Pretty sure the chassis is unchanged with the new models, not positive though.
It really comes down to how hard ya run em I think. I have at least 5 6s bashers that are still on stock aluminum chassis, guess I don't run em that hard. I don't do alot of jumping, mainly ripping them on a track, it's a pretty rough surface with alot of trees and rocks. I think the best change with the rtr EXB models is the servo and motor. The previous rtr's had a 4985 sized motor vs the new rtr with 5687. Should be much higher performance.

Last edited:
Back