Kronos XTR Team Corally Kagama

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BTW where the heck do they draw these names from? I'm thinking this was an Atari rejected video game name from the 80's?

Interesting 🤔 on-road basher please!!!!

I doubt it though 🤣🤣🤣 looks more like a big Kraton 😩
Can't please everyone I guess?🤷‍♂️😉
My vote is dirt, just like my paycheck!🤣🤣

My guess is gonna be more of a parts bin build, a long arm asuga with truck tires and body, definitely be the cheapest route for them to introduce something new but we shall see

I'll take that too 😋 Btw, great timing from TC introducing a new rig. Arrma have been sleeping, and I think there's a lot of hungry buyers right now - summer in mind..

Pretty much dimensionally, just better built

I'm here at hoping that's what it is simply because I wanna wide buggy my asuga so I need some bolt on long arms lol
@AngrySection8 this is what I was thinking. A better tougher Kronos using the XTR parts and Asuga arm plastics. Says they've listened to our feedback so should see a much tougher rig I reckon

And I want some better arms for my Kronos

@AngrySection8 this is what I was thinking. A better tougher Kronos using the XTR parts and Asuga arm plastics. Says they've listened to our feedback so should see a much tougher rig I reckon

And I want some better arms for my Kronos
I feel that.. the Kronos XTR is good, but to rival say the Kraton, needs to be better. I noticed there's alot of changes to the Asuga vs the 6s buggies that came before it.. here's to hoping for a bigger, badder basher!!😁🍻👍

I noticed in the comments for this vid on YT someone suggested it's aimed at the K8/XRT. Even suggested there are photos circulating of the Kagama.. I couldn't find any..🤷‍♂️

Time will tell. don't think i will buy it. Sketer and Asuga will ben enough. Or i will sell my Sketer and buy this one 🤔🤣

I don't own a street basher🤔🤷‍♂️🤣
Just not a thing for me, travel required?..nah. 🤔 I stay home and play in my own sandbox. For which I'm blessed to have.😁😜
I bought a set of good street tyres for my Kronos XTR.

It's insanely good fun pushing a truck hard on tarmac - watching the rear inside wheel lift. Tucking and diving into corners, squirming coming out of them under 6S power. Then the whole speed run thing.

It's obviously nice to blast them around off-road, catching some air. For some reason, I just have to do both with the XTR.

Is that weird? 🤔🧐

I bought a set of good street tyres for my Kronos XTR.

It's insanely good fun pushing a truck hard on tarmac - watching the rear inside wheel lift. Tucking and diving into corners, squirming coming out of them under 6S power. Then the whole speed run thing.

It's obviously nice to blast them around off-road, catching some air. For some reason, I just have to do both with the XTR.

Is that weird? 🤔🧐
Nope😁 I have done similar over the years.. living in a rural area plus getting older has hampered my spirit for adventure I guess,LOL.
I'm surely turning into the "grumpy old man".. it truly does sneak up on ya!! 😜🤣🍻🤷‍♂️

Nope😁 I have done similar over the years.. living in a rural area plus getting older has hampered my spirit for adventure I guess,LOL.
I'm surely turning into the "grumpy old man".. it truly does sneak up on ya!! 😜🤣🍻🤷‍♂️
Erm, yes I'm old too. Solidarity! 🤣 I was 9 when I built my Tamiya Sandscorcher. 😁

And I'd say I live in a pretty rural area. Plus side of that is more space for RC cars, drones and planes. 😎

Back