New Motor from TC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lookin good H! Building 🔥!
1000015695.jpg

Just need to mount the ESC & Switch and we're good to go. 😁💪

I actually met a guy at the local track this week that was running a Zeus around, it immediately made me think of your car. He was a huge S35 fan to boot but it was a Zeus day he said. He was pretty complimentary of HB and Caster as well but he was definitely Team Sworkz through and through. I like HB as well but I’m far less family with Caster. Anyway, I thought the Zeus was pretty sharp.

I’m not saying Corally is not working on new basher electronics 🙂, but those are race electronics.

I actually met a guy at the local track this week that was running a Zeus around, it immediately made me think of your car. He was a huge S35 fan to boot but it was a Zeus day he said. He was pretty complimentary of HB and Caster as well but he was definitely Team Sworkz through and through. I like HB as well but I’m far less family with Caster. Anyway, I thought the Zeus was pretty sharp.

The Zeus looks like a really good basher truck in fairness. It's pretty much based on the T2E.

I think my take on the T2E is that it's like a cross between a HB and a Mugen.

Sworkz are certainly a brand I would go for again. The quality is exceptional and price-wise they are on point also.

Can't wait to give my Sworkz a good shake down. It's going to be crazy fast - especially on 6S. 😁

That's lookin mighty nice!! Lol...makes my Python look like an absolute beginner's unit.

Tell me more of this...Zeus. :D

Last edited:
To me, it looked a lot like a shortened 1/8 truggy. To me it was much more reminiscent of a short S35. Kinda like a Notorious or Outcast. It was sharp and looked nice but it’s the only one that I have ever seen in person. Anyway, the guy driving it could move it around pretty well, I was pretty impressed with the quality. I assume that if the quality on H’s s35 is as good or better than the Zeus I saw, then damn, it’s gonna be really nice. 👍

To me, it looked a lot like a shortened 1/8 truggy. To me it was much more reminiscent of a short S35. Kinda like a Notorious or Outcast. It was sharp and looked nice but it’s the only one that I have ever seen in person. Anyway, the guy driving it could move it around pretty well, I was pretty impressed with the quality. I assume that if the quality on H’s s35 is as good or better than the Zeus I saw, then damn, it’s gonna be really nice. 👍
The quality of the S35 T2E Pro is exceptional. Think Xray levels of godliness. Not so much the manual or the fact I had 1 missing set of trackrod ends, but the parts fit and finish, not to mention the overall finished result is the best I've experienced.

Sworkz have to be recognised for that, because they are offering these rigs at much lower prices than Xray or Kyosho.

The shocks are next level. My personal favourites were Mugen shocks, with Xray being on par with them. These Sworkz shocks are better than that. Literally - perfection. 🤩

The Zeus II is pretty rare. Original Zeus came out a good few years ago, but you'd be forgiven for never having seeing them on the forums. Hardly anyone has them.

Sworkz Zeus II

View attachment 5252
View attachment 5253

Interesting. It does look a little on the short side. Aside from that, though...it looks stunning.

When I was looking for a truggy to get back into racing, I was looking for something that was a bit unique and a bit less common. After I got the Muraco, I came across the S35. The pics were gorgeous. I sniffed around a little to see if it was a viable option, but after seeing the price tag my nose stopped working and I closed the tab.

Still beautiful rigs though.

The quality of the S35 T2E Pro is exceptional. Think Xray levels of godliness. Not so much the manual or the fact I had 1 missing set of trackrod ends, but the parts fit and finish, not to mention the overall finished result is the best I've experienced.

Sworkz have to be recognised for that, because they are offering these rigs at much lower prices than Xray or Kyosho.

The shocks are next level. My personal favourites were Mugen shocks, with Xray being on par with them. These Sworkz shocks are better than that. Literally - perfection. 🤩

Wow...that's high praise! Looks to me like it's not something unwarranted, though. One day I'll have a proper race truggy, and it feels like I'm keying in on a SWorkz. Maybe that will be my final grail.

Last edited:
That's a "stunt" truck? 😳 Not gonna lie...do a little tuning, some proper tires and maybe extend a little? That thing will be a tough rundown on the track.

T2E is 375-380mm wheelbase.
Zeus 2 is 325-330mm wheelbase.

Soooo - it's more stunt truck than monster.

MT410 is 323-335mm.

No matter - that machine looks agile and responsive, with plush suspension. 🤩

It's a direct alternative to the Tekno.

Last edited:
Wooow...so a direct alternative, huh? I'm tempted to bash around with a MT, but rarely do I bash. Most of my runtime is at a track. I have a MT410 that I was going to convert to an ET48; gonna cost me almost 200 more bucks to get it converted, with the chassis and shock towers being the most expensive parts. I was debating whether or not to break it down for parts, but it seems like a rather expensive pile.

Plus side is that it's easier to hide from the wife when it's in million pieces. :LOL:

Wooow...so a direct alternative, huh? I'm tempted to bash around with a MT, but rarely do I bash. Most of my runtime is at a track. I have a MT410 that I was going to convert to an ET48; gonna cost me almost 200 more bucks to get it converted, with the chassis and shock towers being the most expensive parts. I was debating whether or not to break it down for parts, but it seems like a rather expensive pile.

Plus side is that it's easier to hide from the wife when it's in million pieces. :LOL:
I run similarly, most of the time it's my brother and I running around a track at my house. I have ramps, but only use them when I get bored of running around the track solo. Gets too expensive launching them off the ramps for my wallet.
I left my MT410 towers on when I converted to ET. Why would you need to change? Nothing different in that regard between ET and MT? Just the wheelbase that changes. The MT410 is a helluva stunt truck, but very inadequate on a track. Nearly impossible to put the power down effectively, and the straight line stability is poor. Then there's on throttle steering.. my ET is easily my favorite rig, even though mine isn't a pure breed.

Come to think of it, I guess the ET shocks are likely laid over a bit more than MT? For my use I can't justify buying ET towers, then the shocks may very well be different lengths also..nah. I won't be going down that rabbit hole, LOL.

I literally can't hide anything from my missus. She can 'smell' new RC purchase. Or even parts.

The Sworkz was quite controversial for a while. But, you know, I don't drink (much!), smoke or take trips away to play with hookers, so ya' know - on balance.....😅🤞

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣,………….thats my reasoning as well!

I tell my wife the exact same thing! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I earn a great living but I do work very hard. I’m all about the family and that’s first for me but I have to have some fun as well.

I make sure the bills are paid, the kids are very well taken care of, there’s plenty food, etc, etc, etc. I don’t even complain about the clothing and credit card bills and I have 2 school age daughters in addition to my lovely wife and let me tell you, they know swipe, tap, and pay for stuff like professionals. Anyway, I just pay them and move on. I work out daily. I don’t smoke, I rarely drink, no drugs, although I probably would not pass up a decent joint if it came my way. I have little time for gambling and zero interest in hookers, I work way too hard for my money for that crap. I sold my last motorcycle when my oldest daughter was born because they frightened my wife so my last vestige of my youth is rc’s and and fast cars.

A simple man, my rc’s and my Audi S6, both can instantly put a smile on my face.

She is fully aware of the fact that you will have to pry my S6 fob outta my cold dead hands to get it away from me so she just kinda lets rc stuff slide as long as I don’t go nuts.

No purchases get past my wife's eyes, well nothing big, over say $100. LOL Sadly, over a hundred is big in our budget. Our finaces are shared acrossed the board essentially. I'm at the low end of the economic scale. By intention. I have no desire to worry about work, or what may or may not get done after my shift. To me, that's priceless. Paycheck to paycheck. We raised 2 girls, put them through school, weddings..still paying for it 5 years later, and will continue to for another 5 to 10.. my philosophy is, no retirement, work till I die. Our leaders have made sure of that. Most die after they stop working anyway, I'd prefer to enjoy life while I'm able bodied. I drink occasionally, social gatherings, so about 3 times a year, which is how often I feel sociable. I do enjoy some sticky icky from time to time, but the last was at least a year ago. Rc's are my only real hobby. Workout, never, eat well? Well, I'm a good eater, that's for sure!!🤣🤣
Watching my mother die from cancer for 10 years as a kid didn't do much for my outlook on life, having a father who seemed to hate his own didn't shine much light either, LOL. My brother and I were worthless pigs, dad's words. Well, my bro is an alcoholic and I got hooked on cigs, pot and booze early on, I shed most of the bad habits.. now vaping for the last 6 years. Better than smoking I think, and certainly better than being a miserable SOB like my father!!🤘👊

No purchases get past my wife's eyes, well nothing big, over say $100. LOL Sadly, over a hundred is big in our budget. Our finaces are shared acrossed the board essentially. I'm at the low end of the economic scale. By intention. I have no desire to worry about work, or what may or may not get done after my shift. To me, that's priceless. Paycheck to paycheck. We raised 2 girls, put them through school, weddings..still paying for it 5 years later, and will continue to for another 5 to 10.. my philosophy is, no retirement, work till I die. Our leaders have made sure of that. Most die after they stop working anyway, I'd prefer to enjoy life while I'm able bodied. I drink occasionally, social gatherings, so about 3 times a year, which is how often I feel sociable. I do enjoy some sticky icky from time to time, but the last was at least a year ago. Rc's are my only real hobby. Workout, never, eat well? Well, I'm a good eater, that's for sure!!🤣🤣
Watching my mother die from cancer for 10 years as a kid didn't do much for my outlook on life, having a father who seemed to hate his own didn't shine much light either, LOL. My brother and I were worthless pigs, dad's words. Well, my bro is an alcoholic and I got hooked on cigs, pot and booze early on, I shed most of the bad habits.. now vaping for the last 6 years. Better than smoking I think, and certainly better than being a miserable SOB like my father!!🤘👊
I hear ya KA, I think on some level most of us, even if it’s a small amount, are carrying around some form of damage due to circumstances in our lives, myself included. I struggled with life a fair amount as a young man mostly to circumstances beyond my control but once I was on my feet I pretty much, well try anyway, to be simply be a good person and treat people better than the treatment that I received. I had many years of paycheck to paycheck and to this day, I will still catch myself checking my balance before walking into the grocery store. Old habits die hard.

I hear ya KA, I think on some level most of us, even if it’s a small amount, are carrying around some form of damage due to circumstances in our lives, myself included. I struggled with life a fair amount as a young man mostly to circumstances beyond my control but once I was on my feet I pretty much, well try anyway, to be simply be a good person and treat people better than the treatment that I received. I had many years of paycheck to paycheck and to this day, I will still catch myself checking my balance before walking into the grocery store. Old habits die hard.
All true brother!! Rise above, right?👍😉

Back