Jevge's Kronos XTR 2022 build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kronos had it's maiden run and it drives amazing!
Tenacious D Reaction GIF

I expected something similar to the Kraton, but it corners much nimbler.
I need to stiffen the front suspension, and I'm not sure if I like the front ballooning that much...

With the 15T pinion it lacks acceleration a bit, I might try a 16T or maybe even 17T.

But I REALLY like it! :D
Tribute song? AWESOME!! Maiden voyage? AWESOME!!🤘

More acceleration= smaller pinion
More top speed=larger pinion

Agreed on the steering too..my XTR is much more nimble than my K6EXB.. however, the exb is max6/4092 equipped vs XTR being TC kronos/torox equipped. So not really apples to apples.

Tribute song? AWESOME!! Maiden voyage? AWESOME!!🤘

More acceleration= smaller pinion
More top speed=larger pinion

Agreed on the steering too..my XTR is much more nimble than my K6EXB.. however, the exb is max6/4092 equipped vs XTR being TC kronos/torox equipped. So not really apples to apples.
This is not the best truck in the world, this is just a tribute :D

I trimmed the Kraken body to fit the Kronos. Back needed to be shortened, Kraton holes are almost a 100% fit, I just elongated the back holes for the body posts. (please excuse the mess, trimming an unbreakable body with a dremel is NASTY business :ROFLMAO:)

20220306_103228.jpg

I have fitted the 17T pinion and don't think you can squeeze anything larger in there.
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

And here are the Louise belted tires with the stock Kronos body:

20220306_103430.jpg

20220306_103459.jpg

Wow nice looking rig man, great job.
I really like the ST MFT (belted) line from Louise/Duratrax. Not too big and heavy like the MT's.
Yes, they are light and seem to be sturdy. Don't know how will they hold up on the long term, these are my first and I bought them just recently.

Very nice!

Happy Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

1 word. Awesome 💪 Change it for my stock Sketer? 🤣
Yeah, sure, come by my house. :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I installed serrated wheel nuts, sturdier battery straps

20220307_130506.jpg

and the 2mm motor riser from basherqueen,

20220307_123327.jpg

so I could finally reinstall my side guard on the right side
Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

Last edited:
Back