What is everyone using for a Transmitter?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently using a Radiolink RC6GS V2, but I haven't had the chance to really test it out, the weather is terrible and I don't like the extra maintenance from running in the snow.

I've been messing around with an RC6GS V2 for a while, and I love if for a budget radio, but I recently picked up a Noble Pro, and love it!

I use a 4PM for my “speed run” cars (and I use that term loosely). But I do use Spektrum (DX5 Pro) for my bashers.

Last edited:
I know a ton of people have been using Spektrum and love it, but I have enjoyed the hobby so much more since I moved into other radio gear. Stressing about their receivers costing so much for something that was DOA 20% of the time sucked.

I know a ton of people have been using Spektrum and love it, but I have enjoyed the hobby so much more since I moved into other radio gear. Stressing about their receivers costing so much for something that was DOA 20% of the time sucked.

Jenny’s has been a good source of inexpensive and viable Spektrum SR315 receivers. Bonus is that they are dual protocol and come with a longer antenna than their retail product.

Looking at a 4PM for an upgrade. I have mostly all Arrma SLT3 and a couple of DX3s a pair of TTx300s for the Neros and one STX2 for the Shelf queen. My newest used rig had a RC4GS and I have to say I'm pretty pleased with its performance.
As for the TC radio the jury is still out for the CT2R for me.

I'm currently using the stock arrma ATX100 and It's a pretty good transmitter considering that it is stock for a kraton 6s V1

I was also looking at the Flysky Nb4. It looks like the best radio sub 200 euro. Was it easy to suetup?
If you can work a cell phone you can use the Nb4. Is a very friendly interface. It can be a little overwhelming at first “kinda like a new phone”. But once you play for it a bit it’s super intuitive and customizable. Great radio.

Back