Kronos XTR What got you to 6S Corally Land?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah it makes perfect sense. I'm a huge fan of x-ray truggies as well, but seeing as I've already got an XT8, it seems 'sensible' to give Tekno a go. They look really nice.

I've got to hide the new 30cc twin cylinder aerobatic 3DHS Extra aircraft as it is, so no idea how I'm going to pull off introducing a new truggy into the mix! 🤔 Building it in the shed helps. Displaying it once it's finished though....🥴

I realised that my existing phone wasn't new anymore. In fact, it was nearly 5 years old which in mobile phone terms is pretty much antique.

I hadn't appreciated that a decent mobile phone these days can be as much as 1500 quid(!!!!), which is depressing.

After much thought, I went with a brand new Pixel 7 Pro and use my special SIM only. It's awesome to be fair. I'm loving speech to text!

The camera is flawless. 😍
Yeah "slipping" them by is a challenge.. I can't get such a big purchase past the Mrs. honestly.. thankfully I don't have to.. but I can't spend what I "ain't got" unfortunately. 😂😂
Phone?! Oh man, you got me beat by miles!!🤣🤣
I'd bet ur old phone was superior to the turd I'm tapping on!! A free Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown from Straight Talk.. circa 2019..😂😂 Camera? Yeah, its got one..🤷‍♂️😜

To add.. I will NEVER pay anywhere near 1500 quid for a phone.. Pesos maybe. LOL

Yeah "slipping" them by is a challenge.. I can't get such a big purchase past the Mrs. honestly.. thankfully I don't have to.. but I can't spend what I "ain't got" unfortunately. 😂😂
Phone?! Oh man, you got me beat by miles!!🤣🤣
I'd bet ur old phone was superior to the turd I'm tapping on!! A free Samsung Galaxy J7 Crown from Straight Talk.. circa 2019..😂😂 Camera? Yeah, its got one..🤷‍♂️😜

To add.. I will NEVER pay anywhere near 1500 quid for a phone.. Pesos maybe. LOL
Erm, my requirements for phones were pretty basic for years to be honest. Texting and phoning was fine. I had a Nokia rubber keyed phone for ages. 🤣

Over the years, people tried getting me into 'smart phones', but I didn't do Facebook or anything like that. No need!

Work, meetings, teams, demonstrating TV's etc meant that I had to get one eventually. Now I pick flagship phones, but not when they're first released.

Nice for taking pictures and videos of our favourite RC stuff!! 😎🤓

More cars! There has to be some more long lists of cars.....or even just pictures of your latest rigs! Let's be havin' ya!

Two funny things slightly off topic but were talked about earlier in this thread...
1st.. I have ran myself over with my Baja 5b, it hurt....
2nd.. I hardly EVER use my mobile phone as a phone..!! That's probably its least used function :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
You're right! On both counts.

Meanwhile, here's a picture of some old RC cars to give my post a veil of on-topicness.

Horatio's Fleet A R.JPG

OK, so maybe you've had some rigs before you got to 6S brushless.

My journey kinda went 1/10th brushed, 1/8th nitro, 1/8th brushless.

Please list your rigs here!

I'll kick off with mine.

■Tamiya Sandscorcher
■Tamiya Superchamp
■Kyosho Rocky * mc112b esc
■PB Nova
■PB Mustang Xi2 Super Competition
■Mardave Maruader
■Corally 1/12th unknown version
■Schumacher Procat *
■Schumacher Bosscat *
■Schumacher Bosscat Works *
■Schumacher CAT 3000 *
■Tenth Tech Predator *
■Losi XXX *
■Yokomo MR4BC Super Dogfighter *
■Schumacher Axis*
■x2 Associated TC3 *
■Mardave V10 Stock Car
■HPI 1/10th RS4 Subaru Rally *
■Yokomo MR4 SD SS Rayspeed *
■Mugen MBX4RR *
■HPI Savage SS *
■Jammin X1CR
■Jammin X1CR Pro *
■HPI Baja 5B SS *
■Xray XT8 17
■Corally Kronos XTR
■Tamiya Sandscorcher

Cars marked with * have been raced at regional or national level series.
That’s an impressive list. Mines a lot shorter. HSP flying fish to xstr 3S then 4S, to Brontosaurus 4S to TC Python 6S. I had a petro and a nitro truck in the 80’s, can’t remember what make they were.
I’ve had a few helix’s and drones but nothing descent.

Two funny things slightly off topic but were talked about earlier in this thread...
1st.. I have ran myself over with my Baja 5b, it hurt....
2nd.. I hardly EVER use my mobile phone as a phone..!! That's probably its least used function :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
The phone makers do the same always on about how good the camera is, I thought I was buying a phone?

3 years in the game. Got my brother into RCs last year. So far I've got:

Traxxas Hoss 1/10
Kyosho Fazer 1/10
Tamiya Tt02 1/10
Redcat Tornado 1/10
Corally Punisher
Corally Radix6/Jambo (might call it the Rambo 🤷🏿‍♂️)
Arrma Mojave.
Corally's are my go to RC.

PXL_20230724_005944384.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

PXL_20230730_232641637.PORTRAIT.jpg

PXL_20230702_162800795.jpg

Sweet! Love the "hauler"!!😎👍🍻
Some of my family has 14 acres and the Side x Side is the only way to get to the good parts! It's an added bonus at family events

That's a decent collection in 3 years! Loving the Kawasaki. Nice photography too. 😎
I love the Kawasaki. It's great when you're out of lipos 😏 and thanks, I love taking pic of my rigs. I try to take good ones lol

I'm still waiting to see what this Kagama is.. perhaps a hoax? Like sasquatch?🤷‍♂️ Just kidding.. I know it'll be out eventually..
In the meantime, I present to you, Sharkbite..🤣🤣 I've only one TC do date.. currently on a workstand since IDK what tires I wanna put on it.

20230806_140538.jpg

Back