What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This:
IMG_5056.jpeg

Definitely one of the smoothest way to tighten wheel nuts!

I upgraded my charger from a very old SkyRC iMax B6AC to this. My old one was fine for my drone batteries which have a capacities of 1000-1400mah. Sticking a 5600mah car battery in it meant that it couldn't even charge at 1C since it didn't have enough power. With the 50W output, it would only reach about 3.2A or so and really struggled at the end of the charge cycle to balance properly. 1 cell is out by about 0.05V. Hopefully this will be much better since it's dual output, 200W per channel.
1677144982522.png

@AngrySection8
Let us all know how you get on with those..!!!(y)
Not very well, as you can imagine running 8s in this thing the fronts are off the ground a lot so they're spinning pretty hard and I managed to blow the belts on both fronts within half a pack, in all fairness I've blown every belted tire I've tried on this truck. The tires themselves perform great, no complaints there and they're still completely usable it's just the fronts balloon now and they sound like a tire that's come unglued, I wouldn't hesitate to run these tires on a 60mph 6s rig, I think they're good just didn't work well for my application

Thinking about getting back into racing so picked up a Losi Mini-B Pro...it's been about 20 years since my last race. Luckily, local place is pretty low-key and not ultra competitive (at least with the mini class). Should be interesting!

Gear set for Eco Power WP120T servo...only a few runs in and chipped teeth already. No super impressed with durability on this servo; I run the same thing in the Skeeter and had no issued for an entire season. Maybe the Kronos is just too much for this one!

Big tires for my savage, I'm not a duratrax fan but for anyone interested horizon and omni has several sizes and variations on sale, I ordered a set up for the jambo too, for $11 a tire for 3.8's I'll run them!

IMG_20230417_123513206.jpg

I know I know, it's not a corally, bought this for my 12 year old son, should be here tomorrow, if it makes y'all feel better it is getting the torox/kuron combo put in it as I have a spare sitting around

Screenshot_20230625-194415.png

I know I know, it's not a corally, bought this for my 12 year old son, should be here tomorrow, if it makes y'all feel better it is getting the torox/kuron combo put in it as I have a spare sitting around

View attachment 4150
He's one lucky 12 year old!! I don't think it matters what brand it is, Typhon 6s is a great rig! Hope he enjoys it👍

Team associated mgt 4.6, been wanting one for a while as a wall hanger to sit next to my one fully restored savage, probably won't get this one mint due to parts availability unfortunately but I'll do my best, all that leaves is a losi lst and I'll have the big 3 monsters from about 15+ years ago

IMG_20230811_160101503.jpg

Have you bought a new Corally RC? Maybe a cool upgrade or neat tool?

If so, we wanna know about it. Show off what you just bought today. And NO, we will NOT show this thread to the wife. ;) :D
Bought the wheelie bar for the Python. Quite a neat fit, using the gap the rear bumper fits in and replaces the wing mount. Only downside is the wing is fixed horizontally with no adjustment holes.

Back