What are you hiding from your wife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here..I'd be lost without her, and wouldn't be able to afford the rigs(or home) I've got because I'd blow it all on booze and dope. Sure there's parts that I "forget" to tell her about:rolleyes: Our money all goes to the same account so really no hiding it, thankfully she'd rather have me playing with my toys at home than out being stupid. Also, she's a minimalist..never asks or buys herself anything really. I'm a lucky man:giggle:👍
That's the right approach imo.

We agreed with my wife, that'll I'll limit how many RCs "bigger" (like 1/10th scale and bigger) I have.
If I don't like something then I'll sell it and will get something instead of it.

That's the right approach imo.

We agreed with my wife, that'll I'll limit how many RCs "bigger" (like 1/10th scale and bigger) I have.
If I don't like something then I'll sell it and will get something instead of it.
Right on! I just have to learn to sell them🤣 I have more rc's I DON'T use than DO use!! 🤔🤣

If I went on that cruise I'd be getting divorced :ROFLMAO:

BTW what is the name of that line...Booty Cruises?
Wouldn't be a problem for me... those girls wouldn't even notice I were there!! Hell, if that guy wasn't loaded and paying them, they wouldn't notice him either🤣🤣

Wouldn't be a problem for me... those girls wouldn't even notice I were there!! Hell, if that guy wasn't loaded and paying them, they wouldn't notice him either🤣🤣
HaHa! Ur right, they'd see me too as I'm rather large myself. I'm the nappy headed wonder tho!! My head looks like a chia pet!!🤣

Need to fine a new hiding spot now.

🤫🤐

2C8CD271-954E-496F-B0CC-41C3022D11F7.jpeg

I haven't had much out since our winter started about the 10th of January, just a couple quick concrete runs to check settings.

Going to be in a lot more trouble than I thought. I found a listing on eBay for a Team Corally Punisher Roller… seemed like a good deal!

1FE556A2-B81C-4908-9F37-260FC1FF69DE.jpeg

With body AND servo for $280!?!

I have Arrma wheels, tires, and Spektrum Firma 150 Combo from a kraton ready to drop in.

Also, my Mojave has arrived. Maybe try to hide it in plain sight?

Honey! Check out the new furniture!!!

FFF2F0BB-0893-4A90-8A49-6FD3485D1ECF.jpeg

Going to be in a lot more trouble than I thought. I found a listing on eBay for a Team Corally Punisher Roller… seemed like a good deal!

View attachment 1558

With body AND servo for $280!?!

I have Arrma wheels, tires, and Spektrum Firma 150 Combo from a kraton ready to drop in.

Also, my Mojave has arrived. Maybe try to hide it in plain sight?

Honey! Check out the new furniture!!!

View attachment 1559
If it were me, I'd open it, drop a battery in and run it before she sees it. Get a lil dirt on it. Then just throw it on the shelf with the rest of them..."uh, no honey, that's not new, I've had it for a while" You don't remember it?😏😜🤣

By the way, nice score on the punisher👌
I bought a punisher body from JRC to put on my kronos xtr. I think the punisher (body)is the best looking by TC personally.

Last edited:
I know my wife doesn't know everything that I've bought for my rc's. Fess up guy's. 🤣😂🤣😉

Oh boy...a lot. Everything I purchased for my XTR so far. It helps when I work from home and intercept UPS/Amazon/Fedex.

Right now I have a bunch of parts for my Mustang stashed in various places. Wheels and tires are at my friends shop. I have lowering springs and and an x-pipe in the garage. I've got a few small parts stashed in my truck too. I bought the car after Christmas and it went straight to a storage place. I haven't driven it since I bought it, but It will come home with all the parts installed. LOL

Back