What are you hiding from your wife?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I told her I wanted to get an RC and she asked how much. I said “around 600”. But let’s be honest a XTR or EXB with controller and charger and batteries is gonna be a little 😜 more.

f2omknW.jpg

My wife thinks my Kronos xtr cost £150.
I also am building a motorbike in work she knows nothing about. Don’t know how she will react when I park it in the drive when it’s finished 😬

View attachment 190
Nice, the bike will be a tough one. Hiding the money spent or having some sort of spent money laundering operation is in order. Good luck with the bike build!

Thanks mate, the bike has been a covert operation for a while. As has the current laundering operation. I wonder if she would believe, “ look babe, I won a bike in a forum competition “ 😂

I'll be honest, I know I've been kidding around but I don't hide much from my wife. I think she gives me a wide berth, and would rather let me be me. Kinda lucky, she doesn't ask for much and never gives me grief about anybody my hobbies. She's truly a keeper.
Same here..I'd be lost without her, and wouldn't be able to afford the rigs(or home) I've got because I'd blow it all on booze and dope. Sure there's parts that I "forget" to tell her about:rolleyes: Our money all goes to the same account so really no hiding it, thankfully she'd rather have me playing with my toys at home than out being stupid. Also, she's a minimalist..never asks or buys herself anything really. I'm a lucky man:giggle:👍

Back