Kronos XTR Waiting (impatiently) for the Kronos XTR to get back in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I started this rant, but honestly it's a first world problem. I have a workshop full of fun toys. I could be one of those unfortunate people living in Ukraine watching my livelihood be torn apart. Or be living in China with extremely harsh zero tolerance policies.

Guess I'll charge up batts and use what I have for now and be happy.
Amen, I'll stop whining on that note✌

So I gotta ask... is it best to wait for the new 22 model or grab a 21 model and upgrade as needed?
It depends,'21 for the right price maybe.. t2t brace and swiss steel outdrives are the highlight difference, and they will cost a good penny to buy. But availability comes into play for the rig during these times as well. Me,if the '21 is under $350, I'd go for it. Otherwise I'd wait for a '22.

Also, depends on your use..hard bashing will be better handled by the '22. I've found my '21 on 6s is eating up the diff cups pretty quickly,more so than I'd like..but the t2t brace is a non issue for me since I mainly run on a track..not needed.

It depends,'21 for the right price maybe.. t2t brace and swiss steel outdrives are the highlight difference, and they will cost a good penny to buy. But availability comes into play for the rig during these times as well. Me,if the '21 is under $350, I'd go for it. Otherwise I'd wait for a '22.

Also, depends on your use..hard bashing will be better handled by the '22. I've found my '21 on 6s is eating up the diff cups pretty quickly,more so than I'd like..but the t2t brace is a non issue for me since I mainly run on a track..not needed.
Thanks for the input.
Not a hardcore basher ...some jumping, a back flip here n there...
This tempting...

Screenshot_20220514-205440_Chrome.jpg

And also, don't forget the other updates for the 2022. Centre brace, better shocks and outdrives. May as well just buy the 2022.
They changed the shocks? I don't remember them changing the shocks. They have different rod ends on the shocks.

Adding all the new parts to the old XTR including the price of the old XTR is $494.45 shipped before tax.
Buying the 22 XTR from Euro Rc $582.95 shipped add another $6.26 if you pay via Paypal this does not include the international processing fee.

Last edited:
Should be $424 from https://eurorc.com before shipping with code "rc5", $501 with shipping to me in CA. Make sure you go to the shopping cart and start checking out, I think they actually calculate the euro->USD conversion then based on current currencies. Or maybe they remove VAT when they realize you're in the U.S.

This is what I got as of 2 minutes ago:

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 10.34.21 AM.png

Should be $424 from https://eurorc.com before shipping with code "rc5", $501 with shipping to me in CA. Make sure you go to the shopping cart and start checking out, I think they actually calculate the euro->USD conversion then based on current currencies. This is what I got as of 2 minutes ago:

View attachment 2370

Oh shoot, I see what I did wrong, I converted from GBP instead of euros via Google and I didn't even see that it automatically converted to USD. God I'm special. 🤦‍♂️

They changed the shocks? I don't remember them changing the shocks. They have different rod ends on the shocks.

New shock pistons, rod ends, and stiffer springs on the shocks. Probably 1-2 other things on the truck they changed, I can't remember everything off the top of my head.

Oh shoot, I see what I did wrong, I converted from GBP instead of euros via Google. God I'm special. 🤦‍♂️

No worries, it actually says $524 is the price when you look at the item, but it drops VAT when you go to check out. There's also a currency selector in the upper right corner for the site.

New shock pistons, rod ends, and stiffer springs on the shocks. Probably 1-2 other things on the truck they changed, I can't remember everything off the top of my head.

No worries, it actually says $524 is the price when you look at the item, but it drops VAT when you go to check out. There's also a currency selector in the upper right corner for the site.
Yeah I see that all now. I'm used to most of those uk websites only displaying in Euros or GBP and for some reason I thought it was GBP.

Either way we need more stock on the US. Now us US based guys know how it feels to be an Arrma guy in the UK :ROFLMAO:

Yeah because the updated front hubs are so expensive :rolleyes:................................ https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-corally-front-wide-steering-block-v2-1-8-c-00180-108-1/

Oh I just realized that wasn't rchobbyexplosion.
I thought that TC was including the updated hubs with the later production '21 models?
They did that with the v1's. Threw the updated parts in the box for the customer to install I believe?
Biggest issues I've had with the '21 are the diff outdrives. They're still on it and working,but are wearing pretty quick after I started running 6s. Couple bent/broken steer links,a shock rod end also,but no real complaints. Handles really well for what it is I think.

Last edited:
I thought that TC was including the updated hubs with the later production '21 models?
They did that with the v1's. Threw the updated parts in the box for the customer to install I believe?
My Radix6, purchased in April 2022, did NOT come with the updated HD hubs, either preinstalled or in a package. I bought them and installed them myself.

My Radix6, purchased in April 2022, did NOT come with the updated HD hubs, either preinstalled or in a package. I bought them and installed them myself.
Okay, I must be mistaken. I did get the updated hubs free from TC, $25 shipping from Belgium to US for hubs?! 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Okay, I must be mistaken. I did get the updated hubs free from TC, $25 shipping from Belgium to US for hubs?! 🤣🤣
$25 for shipping? Jebus. They need to work out something with HRP to take care of stateside customer service as they are the official Corally distributor for the US and I think Canada as well. I had to go through them to warranty my Savox servo and it went smooth as silk.

Back