Kronos XTR Waiting (impatiently) for the Kronos XTR to get back in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@PhilthyCo rC this the thread I was talking about on the youtube comment! it was a major drought :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ok? Lol..Not sure what you are getting at but these threads are always good fun and good info with minimal haters

That should be the protocol I would think too. At the time I got the updated hubs, they were just released by TC and I couldn't find them anywhere in the states yet. So I ordered direct. I actually bought my xtr from HRP. Free shipping, no tax, plus I think $30 off with their coupon..$409 to my door. Cha-ching!! That was a great deal I thought..then HH had the fire sale on the kexb a week or 2 later! Well.. I just HAD to jump on that!!👍😁😎
Order from Chicagoland rc or OMG rc ..Free shipping

Last edited:
Ok? Lol..Not sure what you are getting at but these threads are always good fun and good info with minimal haters
I was just pointing out the thread so that you could see what I was talking about when I mentioned how it was impossible to get one.

I was just pointing out the thread so that you could see what I was talking about when I mentioned how it was impossible to get one.
Right but on YouTube at first you didnt say xtr you said Kronos..In there is where the confusion comes from lol

Right but on YouTube at first you didnt say xtr you said Kronos..In there is where the confusion comes from lol
Yea I tagged you here before you pointed out my mistake haha. Have you ordered yourself an asuga or deciding to wait? :cool:(y)

Back