Traxxas Sledge truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup back in 2017 I wanted to get myself a real basher, and after watching videos of guys like Vas from Aussie Rc Playground and Tp Parts Extreme launch those things through the air I just had to have one. Imagine the disappointment I had when after one jump attempt I had broken the front bumper, broke a front gearbox, bent both front cvds, bent both front shock shafts, broke the front chassis brace and bent the front of the chassis.
Now that I have learned to land it rarely breaks, but when it does it break it breaks good like this :ROFLMAO::LOL:

View attachment 1859
Ouch

Just watched the second KT video. If there was ever a pair that need some counselling and show someone on the dolly where Team Corally touched them then it's Claire and Ian.

Just got around to watching KT,s vid along side some other vids, and I have to confess I’ve wondered why ridges couldn’t be incorporated into a chassis to avoid bending.. because shattering a chassis has to look better on video, lol.. I’ve no intention of deliberately breaking my rigs, but at the same time, it’s part of the hobby, I’d just rather not treat a car as a rocket…. the RC kiwis (I think it was) landed the skeeter on the top of a ramp, and it didn’t break or bend, while these YouTube ‘influencers’ go on about haters, I’d rather call it a review of there review. And if you want too you can easily damage an rc to make it look bad (ahem, Claire, ahem). Now her I don’t find informative or entertaining, either as a bit part in KTs videos or in her own and I actually watched 2 of hers before coming to the decision nothing she says will ever influence me. In crawlers, everyone rates the trx4 sport, but mine has been the least reliable crawler I have owned, yeah it’s good when it works, but it gets carried home more often. Thus I don’t rate it.

Ok, I’m starting to ramble, but the point I want to make is if you allow these videos to actually influence what you buy, rather than as research into something you are already interested in, then you really are the advertisers dream customer.

Just got around to watching KT,s vid along side some other vids, and I have to confess I’ve wondered why ridges couldn’t be incorporated into a chassis to avoid bending.. because shattering a chassis has to look better on video, lol.. I’ve no intention of deliberately breaking my rigs, but at the same time, it’s part of the hobby, I’d just rather not treat a car as a rocket…. the RC kiwis (I think it was) landed the skeeter on the top of a ramp, and it didn’t break or bend, while these YouTube ‘influencers’ go on about haters, I’d rather call it a review of there review. And if you want too you can easily damage an rc to make it look bad (ahem, Claire, ahem). Now her I don’t find informative or entertaining, either as a bit part in KTs videos or in her own and I actually watched 2 of hers before coming to the decision nothing she says will ever influence me. In crawlers, everyone rates the trx4 sport, but mine has been the least reliable crawler I have owned, yeah it’s good when it works, but it gets carried home more often. Thus I don’t rate it.

Ok, I’m starting to ramble, but the point I want to make is if you allow these videos to actually influence what you buy, rather than as research into something you are already interested in, then you really are the advertisers dream customer.
Agreed, these influencers are compensated to skew our perceptions.. I try to gather from as many sources as possible before making a purchase decision.

don't like the name
Yeah it rhymes with sludge... :sick:

Food 80S GIF

Back