To celebrate the new CorallyForum, we're givingaway a FREE Corally Kronos XTR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone here does i think. But probably no shipping to europe because of the costs. Totally understandable. Hope i am wrong ofc. Hope someone else would have fun with the new XTR 💪
If it's being provided by TC directly it shouldn't be a problem since they're based in Belgium. There's a lot of us here from Europe so if that was to happen I'm sure I'll be worked out one way or another.

Everyone here does i think. But probably no shipping to europe because of the costs. Totally understandable. Hope i am wrong ofc. Hope someone else would have fun with the new XTR 💪
I've ran forums for more than 20 years and in that time have ran countless giveaways / contests. Not one of them can I recall was ever limited to a certain location.

Last I checked Europe receives mail just like most other countries. If someone from outside of the US wins I will get them their prize - one way or another. ;) :D

If it's being provided by TC directly it shouldn't be a problem since they're based in Belgium. There's a lot of us here from Europe so if that was to happen I'm sure I'll be worked out one way or another.
Ha! No this isn't being provided by TC, but by my wallet. :)

I've been hittin up all the homies

beeper pager GIF by AT&T

Back