To celebrate the new CorallyForum, we're givingaway a FREE Corally Kronos XTR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Community Leader
Reaction score
WINNER ANNOUNCED HERE - https://www.corallyforum.com/thread...ngaway-a-free-corally-kronos-xtr.25/post-6656

corallyforum-grand-opening-giveaway.jpg

To celebrate the launch of the forum we are going to giveaway a FREE Corally Kronos XTR monster truck!

GIVEAWAY:

The first 50 people to get 25 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 50th person reaches 25 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 1 person out of the 50 members will be randomly drawn and will win the brand new 2022 Corally Kronos XTR Monster Truck!

RULES:
  • No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account - Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

Members Entered:

@.AJ.
@3D-RC.online
@ABabyEater
@BashingBrian
@BashTillBroken
@bbqguy
@Bsw9090
@Built4SpeedRC
@chazekxt52
@Edough13
@Engineer
@Exc3l
@Hammer Down
@Hurricane
@HZRDOS
@jeepnut
@jimbobjr
@JMS RC
@JPWarrior_KRX
@JvG
@KnowAir
@Mazin
@Megafandrew
@project_revenant
@pug
@pwrhungry
@RadioControlSoul
@razorrc
@RCproponent
@slick2500
@Spoon
@Starfox2005
@Steve38
@The Stig
@TheBadazz
@tom1208

Last edited:

To celebrate the launch of the forum we are going to giveaway a FREE Corally Kronos XTR monster truck!

GIVEAWAY:

The first 50 people to get 25 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 50th person reaches 25 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 1 person out of the 50 members will be randomly drawn and will win the brand new 2022 Corally Kronos XTR Monster Truck!

RULES:
  • No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account - Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

This is awesome @WoodiE! Thank you for this opportunity and great new forum! It’s all looking great boss 😎👌🏻

This is really cool of you! Been wanting to get more info on TC...with this forum now I cam!

Thanks!!!!

Oh heck yea that is awesome. I hope I win so I can donate it to you @WoodiE you deserve this more then anyone else.

My gf is gonna be hating me for paying more attention to the new TCF than her for the next few minutes 🤣

Back