To celebrate the new CorallyForum, we're givingaway a FREE Corally Kronos XTR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After the "Tornado" that ripped thru here (Western Kentucky) might get out of RC altogether. Starting all over again is gonna cost too much.. tools, stands, charger, basic supplies, i.e. duff, shock fluids, spare screws and the list goes on...😣

After the "Tornado" that ripped thru here (Western Kentucky) might get out of RC altogether. Starting all over again is gonna cost too much.. tools, stands, charger, basic supplies, i.e. duff, shock fluids, spare screws and the list goes on...😣
Damn man thats a rough way to lose it all. Was your fam ok and all?

Make a thread for posting funny pictures, or what did you work on today, or what is your favorite youtube video. Come on man think outside the box :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I got my 50 messages in. Couldnt remeber if thats all I had to do. I pretty much spammed every thread I could get to 😆

We hit 50!
1643492127650.png

To celebrate the launch of the forum we are going to giveaway a FREE Corally Kronos XTR monster truck!

GIVEAWAY:

The first 50 people to get 25 or more posts will be entered into the drawing. After the 50th person reaches 25 posts the giveaway will be closed. Then 1 person out of the 50 members will be randomly drawn and will win the brand new 2022 Corally Kronos XTR Monster Truck!

RULES:
  • No junk/spam posts, keep them productive and meaningful.
  • Each person is limited to ONE account - Anyone caught trying to use more than one account will forfeit any chance of winning.

That’s it, follow them and enjoy the forum! If you have any questions or comments please reply in this thread.

This is a cool way to help get a new forum started. I can’t think of any other way to help boost this place other than a giveaway!

Back