To celebrate the new CorallyForum, we're givingaway a FREE Corally Kronos XTR!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys thank you for your patience and for putting up with the slight delay. I also want to thank everyone that has joined this new community and have really helped it grow. I believe Corally has a bright future ahead and I can't wait to see what the future holds for Corally RC as well as our community.

I also want to give another thanks to @Built4SpeedRC. While the Kronos XTR is sold out in most places, Built4SpeedRC.com has saved us a brand new Kronos XTR for this giveaway.

So the winner today is going to get their XTR in very short fashion and all thanks belongs to Built4SpeedRC. I really want to encourage everyone to be sure and check out their website for other RC's and parts - https://www.built4speedrc.com/

Now on to the part everyone has been waiting for since the giveaway has been announced... to find out who the lucky winner is!

All eligible members was added to a list and randomized. Then a random number was picked using Random.org and that number was matched with the line number of the randomized member list and thus a winner was born. :) ;)

The lucky winning number was number 34:

1648477873566.png

Number 34 belongs to the lucky winner of:
1648477947549.png

@Starfox2005!!!

Congrats on the win @Starfox2005 and thanks again to everyone that has joined the forum and has already made this a fantastic Corally community!

Back