Team Corally wish list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was recently announced... 1/5th scale 2WD Gas or Electric... Not what I am after but it is cool though.
View attachment 1204
https://www.krakenrc.com/vesla-5/
Very cool indeed, i saw those shocks in real life and they are huge. You can almost put them under a small road car!

Like Corally another long existing European brand is FG.
As a kid 30 years ago i watched the Marder gassers and was sold completely. They now also haven an e-Marder, which is on my list.
It's a very simple and large 2wd buggy but i just dig the nostalgic looks of it (y)

Last edited:
Was looking at a mojave in the shop along with the sketer, the corally rig is so well made and finished makes me want to wait for a corally short course truck!
Come on team corally SCT please😎

At the moment my favourite wish would be some other/more nice body options for the Sketer!

Yeah, it's not so much that I don't like it but mine will probably not last very long anmore so it would be nice to have more choices ...

I had a Losi DBXL when they first came out. I really like driving the 1/5 scale stuff. It was just too loud in my neighborhood. The big brushless stuff was just coming on the scene and was too rich for my blood. I have an X Maxx now that fills the void. I'm guessing they'll do a short course truck next. I need to run the bigger 1/8 and 1/5 scale stuff monster trucky stuff for the terrain around here.

The X-Maxx is really a big one ... what kind of terrain do you have to "need to run" the bigger 1/8 and 1/5 scale?

I had a Losi DBXL when they first came out. I really like driving the 1/5 scale stuff. It was just too loud in my neighborhood. The big brushless stuff was just coming on the scene and was too rich for my blood. I have an X Maxx now that fills the void. I'm guessing they'll do a short course truck next. I need to run the bigger 1/8 and 1/5 scale stuff monster trucky stuff for the terrain around here.
That losi has been around for ever😎sweet rig, I must admit to liking the xmaxx too although I keep changing my mind on what I want next but keep looking at short course trucks hopefully corally have something in the pipeline either that or on road basher maybe infraction like?!

When I don't run in my yard we had to sand pits, but the soil up here is rocky and loaded with softball size and bigger rocks. But even when my lawn (summer and fall,) is mowed it's still long enough to make my son's Hoss heat up .

I also have to run on either grass or soil with rocks ... unluckly we do not have that sort of "sand desert" landscapes over here in Europe, which is seen so often in the promotional videos for RC-cars. Therefore I did put bigger wheels on my Sketer to get somewhat more ground clearance. Still cheaper than buying a X-Maxx, but maybe I will such a big monster in the future as well ;)

I bought a "cheap" used X-maxx. I thought I only needed to add a couple of visible broken pieces. Previous owner was using a nail as a hinge pin. Nope....by the time I was done, I spent just as much as buying a brand new one would have cost. I think even a touch more. I kept a spreadsheet of it. Since it was over a series of months, it's didn't "feel" as bad as dumping all that money at once.

Used X-Maxxes are hard to get over here ... but maybe that's a good thing when reading "using a nail as a hinge pin" o_O
I have to admit that I thought about this once by myself already (just as a temporarly fix) in case I do not have the spare part, but I ouldn't sell it like this.

However, I think you are right - sounds weird, but spending the money over a longer time does not hurt so much.

Agreed, body looks like a toy, a more realistic body shape would make the model more desirable.
I've noticed that the wheelbase is pretty close to some Short Course trucks and larger 1/10 trucks.

Back