Team Corally wish list

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hurricane

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
Just wondering what you would want Team Corally to release if you could influence them some?

My first thought is a Short Course truck, Mojave competitor. Think that would be something that could use most of their 1/8 scale stuff and not take too much re-tooling.

Second thought is a little more out there... 1/5th scale something. Kronos maybe. Seems like lots of people wanting a 1/5 Talion and maybe they could make a 1/5th speed truck and have an instant niche market.

What are your thoughts? Dream big

Hurricane

I think an arrma felony is going to be my next car, if they did something to rival that I would be interested

I almost expect Arrma to come out with a NASCAR truck bodied Infraction like their sponsorship of the RL trucks.

An entry into the On Road bash market with their more powerful electronics would be interesting. It also gives us more options for making Frankenstein builds with. Any features that would lure you to their vehicle?

Like you said the Corally electrics are fast! and it would have to look good, 8th scale front bumper with shock damping, not that anyone plans to hit a curb... damn things just jump out while your at full throttle!

I'd like to see a mojave type rig, some folks were upset about Arrma dropping the senton for it, but I like the Mojave's size over the Senton myself.
Also, I would LOVE to see something that can put the X-Maxx on ice!! Not an upsized truggy(Arrma), but a true 1/5 MT. Don't get me wrong, I have an X, and love the way it drives, but can't stand how cheaply made it is. Which is why I would love if someone would produce a true hobby grade 1/5 MT. C'mon TC😃 Show them TRX boys how it should be!!

I almost expect Arrma to come out with a NASCAR truck bodied Infraction like their sponsorship of the RL trucks.

An entry into the On Road bash market with their more powerful electronics would be interesting. It also gives us more options for making Frankenstein builds with. Any features that would lure you to their vehicle?
Sounds like a fairly easy transition from TC's current lineup. I never really give any thought to the road rigs as I would have to travel to use it, which doesn't interest me. They do have arguably the best rtr electronics for it tho.

1/7th scale, Infraction or Felony 6S style street basher.

Maybe call it "Corally Contraption" and "Corally Larceny".

2wd 8s 1/5 buggy!
I dream about running something like that at the dunes😎 Then when I see the Arrma raider XL with, what was it, 4s? Not sure how many cells it was capable off, but pretty difficult to really drive on most surfaces as it was always searching for rear grip?

I dream about running something like that at the dunes😎 Then when I see the Arrma raider XL with, what was it, 4s? Not sure how many cells it was capable off, but pretty difficult to really drive on most surfaces as it was always searching for rear grip?
I believe the Raider XL was 3s. I had a Baja 5b Flux 8S, it's the only RC i regret having sold. But i couldn't get any parts for it.
Driving it was really a challenge, but with sand paddles it was king, that rooster tail was enormous.

20191210_100853.jpg

20190915_141836.jpg

Last edited:
I beleive the Raider XL was 3s. I had a Baja 5b Flux 8S, it's the only RC i regret having sold. But i couldn't get any parts for it.
Driving it was really a challenge, but with sand paddles it was king, that rooster tail was enormous.

View attachment 1168

View attachment 1169
That's it!! Stolen from my dreams!! Haha. Looks frickin awesome man!! I don't even have a place to run it but man a fella can dream😎🙏
Open dunes with flowing drifts...ahh..I can see it😮😮😮😁

That's it!! Stolen from my dreams!! Haha. Looks frickin awesome man!! I don't even have a place to run it but man a fella can dream😎🙏
Open dunes with flowing drifts...ahh..I can see it😮😮😮😁
Haha, yes thing is awesome. If you ever find one, buy it and never sell it! (Or sent it to me 😇)

Back