Asuga Stig's Asuga

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just received the center diff motor mount inserts from Erik a few days ago and installed them in my Radix6 and my Muraco. These are the first parts I've bought from him, and I can tell I will be buying more as my RC budget allows.

View attachment 3858
Hi Stig, where did you buy this part from please, I would like to buy one for my dementor.
Thanks

Hi Stig, where did you buy this part from please, I would like to buy one for my dementor.
Thanks
I have that part in my Sketer. I bought it from Erik van Ravenstein. He is on Facebook. Contact him through fb messenger. He will help you out. He has loads of custom corally stuff. Best quality.

Worked on my Asuga again. Weather was crap anyway. Installed the titanium rear shock tower and the rear alu diff. Put 20k fluid in there. I say, looks nice 💪Original was filled at least 😉

IMG_20230801_115112.jpg

IMG_20230801_131438.jpg

IMG_20230801_131528.jpg

IMG_20230801_113556.jpg

Is that CNC stuff? Looks like it. 🤩 Light and stronger than 7075 T6, although it's worth looking at the numbers as it doesn't tell the whole story. Sexy parts though! 😎
CNC stuff indeed. Same quality titanium as my shock towers. Probably there will be a updated version with 2 holes on the side.

I'm like an overweight tuna...I see shiny bits and I get interested. 😆

What other shiny bits does your nice friend from the Neder have? Taboo put me on the path for some rather stout suspension arm mounts from RC Custom Upgrade. I want to save up some money for a set. I mean, just looking at the pictures it looks beefy as heck.

And then there's the suspension arm mount PRO that I also want to try out as well. I want to play with the inserts and see what would help out best on the track.

I'm like an overweight tuna...I see shiny bits and I get interested. 😆

What other shiny bits does your nice friend from the Neder have? Taboo put me on the path for some rather stout suspension arm mounts from RC Custom Upgrade. I want to save up some money for a set. I mean, just looking at the pictures it looks beefy as heck.

And then there's the suspension arm mount PRO that I also want to try out as well. I want to play with the inserts and see what would help out best on the track.
Scroll back in this threat. He got loads of stuff for several TC cars. Shock towers, dif classes etc etc. He is a good an helpfull guy. You can contact him through FB messenger. His name is Erik van Ravenstein.

Got some new stuff to put on my Asuga and a new dual channel charger. Thanks Modellbau Metz in Germany for sending me this. Got it in 3 days from Germany to the Netherlands. Impressive. Oh man, cant wait to get it on and try it out 🤗 Hopefully it is going to be dry soon. To much rain lately.

IMG_20240222_143949.jpg

Is it worth to change the screws of my chassis to stainless steel ones? I mean before the original ones rust? Gotta a whole set for the Asuga. Maybe worth a shot but not worth the hassle 🤔🤔🤔🤔

Is it worth to change the screws of my chassis to stainless steel ones? I mean before the original ones rust? Gotta a whole set for the Asuga. Maybe worth a shot but not worth the hassle 🤔🤔🤔🤔
No, it isn't. Stainless screws are not as strong. 👍

Edit: If you wanted to save some weight though, Lunsford turnbuckles and titanium screw sets are light and strong.

No, it isn't. Stainless screws are not as strong. 👍

Edit: If you wanted to save some weight though, Lunsford turnbuckles and titanium screw sets are light and strong.
Thanks for the info. Will leave them in there. Unless they get rusty, i will change them. Titanium is really expensive but nice. Will look into it.

Back