Muraco Steering Servo Problem, please help!?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Servos come in a variety of flavours. Size, material, digital, analogue, torque, speed, voltage handling, motor type, IP rating.

From an operational point of view, torque on servos is measured in kg/cm or ounce/inch. So from a set distance along a servo horn (1cm/1inch) the servo can hold however many kg's/ounces.

Transit time is measured in seconds over 60° of movement. This usually a fraction of a second, with fastest servos doing this in 0.06 sec. Anywhere between 0.06 - 0.10 would be fast. 0.10 - 0.13 is good and standard servos anywhere up to 0.24, which would be considered slow.

Some servos come in torque or speed versions. They are identical other than the gearing used. Trade off is less speed with torque versions and less torque with speed versions.

Quality high performance servos use hall effect sensors ('magnetic servos') to know where the output/horn is at. These are more accurate than standard potentiometers and less prone to wear.

Likewise, there are numerous advantages with brushless powered servos over brushed. There are also coreless servos which spool up quickly, but like brushed motors, can still wear out over time.

Your centering issues could be attributed to play in the steering, the size of the tyres, weak servo saver springs (not now you've changed yours!), under powered servo, or inaccurate/worn out servo potentiometer.

When you race and have to stay between the lanes, servo accuracy is just as important as torque and speed, which is why some people choose very expensive Futaba, Sanwa, KO, Hitec, Protek servos.

The market is flooded with a huge variety of cheap servos, with varying degrees of quality. For bashers, you just need it to work and take a beating really. Racers tend to stick with what they know works and pay the extra coin.

Your stock servo is this one, right?

View attachment 4013

MENU
EuroRC.com
We're using cookies to serve you better - Read more
Language
Customer service
Create account
My account
GBP
Shipping to over 180 countries
Online since 2010
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Back to previous page Your location:
Varioprop - Digital Servo - CRHV-7225-MG - High Voltage - Core Motor - Metal Gear - 25 Kg Torque
Varioprop - Digital Servo - CRHV-7225-MG - High Voltage - Core Motor - Metal Gear - 25 Kg Torque
Tap or pinch to expand

Varioprop - Digital Servo - CRHV-7225-MG - High Voltage - Core Motor - Metal Gear - 25 Kg Torque C-52022​

2 reviews
Price£24.27AvailabilityTemporarily out of stock

Has the product or model you have been looking for run out of stock?​

If the product or model you have been looking for is out of stock, subscribe to availability notification.
Email
I'd like to subscribe to the newsletter
Subscribe to the availability notification

Team CorallyBrand Team CorallyProduct code C-52022
VAT 20%Availability 0 pcs
Best RC products
Express shipping options
Over 90% of our customers have recommended us to their friends
Hide
25kg Digital Servo

Specs:
  • Motor Type: DC Motor
  • Servo Technology: Digital Ultra High Voltage
  • Input Voltage (V): 6.0V - 8.4V
  • Weight (g): 63 g
  • Servo Type / Size: Standard
  • Length (mm): 40.5 mm
  • Gear Material: Metal Gears
  • Width (mm): 20.5 mm
  • Ball Beared: Ball Beared
  • Height (mm): 28.5 mm
  • Servo Case: Aluminium - Composite
  • Servo Power - Torque Kg/cm: 16 - 25 Kg/cm
  • Servo Speed 60?/sec: 0,14 sec / 60?
  • Speed 60?/Sec @ 6.0V: 0,14 sec / 60?
  • Speed 60?/Sec @ 7.4V: 0,13 sec / 60?
  • Torque kg/cm @ 7.4V: 25.0 Kg/cm
  • Connector type: JR
  • Spline size: 25T Spline
  • Water Protection: water-resistant
Mind blown 🤯
Yea that is the standard servo. So am I better (if I upgrade) to upgrade to the Corally one? It’s about £60 though.
I don’t really bash it, do a few jumps but nothing mental, defo no skateparks! Just raz a car park or field, hoping for some rollery jumps if poss. Neighbour has the Radix 6 so we make a course and race each other ( we have no other rc friends 🤣)
Attached is the TC servo upgrade, would it be worth the money? Although now mine seems fixed and ok for the use I give it. 🤞🏼 it lasts longer that the first one!

C617A736-5909-4BFB-80AA-489914543854.png

Mind blown 🤯
Yea that is the standard servo. So am I better (if I upgrade) to upgrade to the Corally one? It’s about £60 though.
I don’t really bash it, do a few jumps but nothing mental, defo no skateparks! Just raz a car park or field, hoping for some rollery jumps if poss. Neighbour has the Radix 6 so we make a course and race each other ( we have no other rc friends 🤣)
Attached is the TC servo upgrade, would it be worth the money? Although now mine seems fixed and ok for the use I give it. 🤞🏼 it lasts longer that the first one!

View attachment 4014
The servo you're showing is certainly going to be a more responsive/faster servo. Depending on voltage, it may actually have less torque. So depending on what you're after, it could be deemed an upgrade. 👍

Back