Sketer Skeeter eater

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnthonyJaques

Reaction score
1000003602.jpg
1000003601.jpg

My modified skeeter kronos arms and rear shock tower x2 arrma gpm shocks and the 185 2050 combo I went with short hubs with longer arms bigger hubs are going to the radix that's getting 2200kv max 6 combo or the 2500kv max 8 combo what are your thought on radix system 100mph bound

Any links for the tower/shocks?
Rear tower added was a kronos tower and the gpm dual stage shocks are on ebay or aliexpress watch because there are 2 version ones with aluminum rod ends ones with poly ends I recommend aluminum ends. They are the rear 135mm arrma kraton/fireteam gpm shocks. Google should bring it up

Rear tower added was a kronos tower and the gpm dual stage shocks are on ebay or aliexpress watch because there are 2 version ones with aluminum rod ends ones with poly ends I recommend aluminum ends. They are the rear 135mm arrma kraton/fireteam gpm shocks. Google should bring it up
35 bucks a pair remember 2x rears

35 bucks a pair remember 2x rears
Corally has same size all the way around while arrma fronts are 115mm that is why you need 2 rears

1000005800.jpg

Bouncy if your light but I've railed them 30ft in the air I love em

Are you happy with the shocks? I keep reading they are rather weak and "style over substance".
Depends on driving style I guess I wouldn't use them for like track racing but for large air definitely

Bouncy if your light but I've railed them 30ft in the air I love em

Depends on driving style I guess I wouldn't use them for like track racing but for large air definitely
And they are like 8mm longer than corally so when installed they are slightly preloaded without rolling the adjustment down

Back