Recommendation on roller electronics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only hear great thing about the corally esc and Motor and would love to put it in the xtr, the only problem is it’s a lot more than Max8 come but not sure it’s that much better. Wish they xtr would come rtr.
Seems the TC torox esc is the closest to being an actual max8. I mean even all the programming options are still available. I know a lot of rtr esc's are some variant of a Hobbywing but usually don't get all the programming options with them.
When I read ur post wishing the xtr came with electronics, I thought, nah..but then if they stick with what they're (TC) currently using then hell yeah!! Unfortunately when I think of rtr electronics, I get soured by the thought of Spektrum and Vilenion garbage🤣 but genuine Hobbywing with a different color housing? Oh yeah👍 Hell, the could put a pink housing on it for all I care, it's what's inside that counts for me.

Yup, hurry up and wait,lol. But you better be quick with your response to JRC's notification cuz they sell fast! I don't know how many times I've missed out,lol. TC electrics are hot these days(no pun intended). I have managed to score 2 torox esc's and 2 kuron motors from them last year😁
Seriously! Literally have to buy as soon as u get the notification lol

Go for text notifications over email from Jennys. I have found that email is much slower, and if you are getting alerts on mobile it may not even ping you for several hours after the notification is initially sent.

Back