Asuga Razz's asuga review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A ton of reading there 👍🏻 thank you . knowing what I know now , I wouldn’t have got the asuga , I’d have put Mojave arm on the kraton chassis , may get some parts from Jenny’s and give it a whirl when I fancy a change . I have a few days off work and asuga has been belting around the garden . It does handle really well , the stock wheel / tyre combo work well on grass , which is a huge bonus . Have also hit a bigger tree flat out and a steel post flat out too , it remains in damaged

Day two ....
Ear plugs in the centre diff works great
View attachment 4252View attachment 4253View attachment 4254
View attachment 4255View attachment 4256View attachment 4258View attachment 4257
View attachment 4261
View attachment 4263
Awesome!!👍😁😎🍻
Sorry if I get a bit long winded😉 Sometimes I can't help myself😁🤣🤣
BTW, with regards to a "Tyhon XL" build you can just as easily use a Talion as your starting platform vs a Kraton. I used all suspension parts minus linkages from the Mojo on my build..The Talion does seem to have a sharper "turn in" than the Kraton. My brother has a Talion EXB. Stock with the exception of tires/wheels. He's got Duratrax X-cons on it. I've raced both the Kraton and Typhon XL against it on our small clay track. He gets me in the corners everytime. Especially tight corners, sweepers not so much.

Awesome!!👍😁😎🍻
Sorry if I get a bit long winded😉 Sometimes I can't help myself😁🤣🤣
BTW, with regards to a "Tyhon XL" build you can just as easily use a Talion as your starting platform vs a Kraton. I used all suspension parts minus linkages from the Mojo on my build..The Talion does seem to have a sharper "turn in" than the Kraton. My brother has a Talion EXB. Stock with the exception of tires/wheels. He's got Duratrax X-cons on it. I've raced both the Kraton and Typhon XL against it on our small clay track. He gets me in the corners everytime. Especially tight corners, sweepers not so much.
I love a good read 👍🏻
My kraton has been a talion , I mix n match as you may have spotted on the arrma forum , 99% of the time I run on my lawn and I found the talion to sharp , so to speak , my lawn is very uneven and found the kraton set up soft works great , experimenting is one appeal of this hobby to me , saying that , I may convert my kraton to a talion , I have some time off afterall 😂😂😂

I love a good read 👍🏻
My kraton has been a talion , I mix n match as you may have spotted on the arrma forum , 99% of the time I run on my lawn and I found the talion to sharp , so to speak , my lawn is very uneven and found the kraton set up soft works great , experimenting is one appeal of this hobby to me , saying that , I may convert my kraton to a talion , I have some time off afterall 😂😂😂
Yeah buddy!! It's like "BK".. have it ur way!!🍻👍
I know what you mean about the soft suspension just soaking it up.. I have a couple rigs that do bottom out if I go too fast, but I love the way they drive so I leave them setup that way. I just don't use those rigs to race against my brother with. The Mojo is (was) like that. It's awesome if you're racing against another Mojo, but a Kraton, Talion, E Revo, not so much..
My brother refused to buy a Mojo or UDR so, I made a Typhon XL..guess what? The only rig in his lineup that can really beat it around the track is his Talion.😉😁
As for my fastest "track rig", that would have to be my MT410 converted to ET48. It's just lethal quick. Light as a feather compared to a 6s basher.

Yeah buddy!! It's like "BK".. have it ur way!!🍻👍
I know what you mean about the soft suspension just soaking it up.. I have a couple rigs that do bottom out if I go too fast, but I love the way they drive so I leave them setup that way. I just don't use those rigs to race against my brother with. The Mojo is (was) like that. It's awesome if you're racing against another Mojo, but a Kraton, Talion, E Revo, not so much..
My brother refused to buy a Mojo or UDR so, I made a Typhon XL..guess what? The only rig in his lineup that can really beat it around the track is his Talion.😉😁
As for my fastest "track rig", that would have to be my MT410 converted to ET48. It's just lethal quick. Light as a feather compared to a 6s basher.
Always wanted a proper race buggy , but I don't think they'll like you trees and walls 😆

My kraton is now a Talion , I have mentioned you on the other forum 👍 I have tried a different shock combo and it worked great. Thanks for chatting , enjoying it I can tell ya 👍🍻

Back