Radix Radix 6 has arrived . My forever thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know I said I wouldn’t rob the radix of motor and ESC , but talion needs power . So put my 3s set up in from the little typhon , goes great in the rain and slides fantastic on the wet grass n mud .nice n light too
4418FFDA-37EC-452C-97B1-A8766EE27026.jpeg
9F5D0242-1EA2-4C09-86BE-DBE6DB2F7EA6.jpeg

I agree, the torox 6s is the shiz..best rtr stuff I've seen yet.
The stock servo isn't bad either. It's rare to find a 25kg servo as stock in an RTR vehicle: my Radix6 and my Muraco are the only two of my eighteen 1/10 and 1/8 scale RC vehicles I've owned that I didn't feel the need to upgrade the steering servo right out of the box.

The stock servo isn't bad either. It's rare to find a 25kg servo as stock in an RTR vehicle: my Radix6 and my Muraco are the only two of my eighteen 1/10 and 1/8 scale RC vehicles I've owned that I didn't feel the need to upgrade the steering servo right out of the box.
I didn't have any luck with the TC servos. I bought one from JRC for my kronos xtr along with the Torox/Kuron 6s system. It worked great for a couple batteries then started glitching out. Rapidly twitching back and forth..had quite a bit of play at the output shaft too. Ted at JRC sent me a free replacement with another order I was placing already. That one lasted a bit longer, but also had quite a bit of freeplay in the output shaft from the get go. I use the TC steering arm that came with the xtr, should be correct? That second servo suffered from a twisted output shaft that would no longer fit the steer arm after a dozen or so battery packs.. IDK, I know many are satisfied, just not me..
I'm no servo snob I assure you, I run whatever fits the need and budget. With that said, the best rtr servo I have found to date is the HX3225 that came in my Redcat Kaiju. Lasted nearly 2 years.. I was so smitten with it, I bought them for all my rigs when they needed a new one. They're slow, somewhat weak(25kg) for an MT, but get the job done for me..
I recently started buying DS3235 servos for bigger tire stuff.

Back