Radix My Radix 4 and Radix 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1644260703732.jpeg

I have the same. Was looking for protectors because the shocks will damage quickly. I ordered them from tc after I saw that the Sketer has the same and they fit the Radix.

IMG_20220129_160122.jpg

Today I got my new servo. The old one also has received some beating from the bad landing. I know you can change the gears but this is the easy way. When the Radix is driving again I will have some time to open up the old servo and look what happened.

Couple of weeks ago I ordered a stand on AliExpress, it works like a charm, can use it for the car but also stack the shocks and diffs for maintenance. They also have them with the Team Corally name on it but this one was much cheaper 😊

IMG_20220208_152756.jpg

IMG_20220208_154322.jpg

Spoon, glad you are here! My pops was born in The Hague!

Thanks for the welcome.I've read that your dad's born in 's Gravenhage (The Hague in it's original name) You know what they say, if it ain't Dutch it ain't much 🤣🙈😜
I didn't know they changed the name!

was that the Dutch resistance pass work in ww2 ?
The Germans couldn’t pronounce it correctly if I remember right ?
Nah is just shorter to write down on road signs ;). Den Haag is the original name, derived from Die Hage some 800 years ago. 's-Gravenhage is just a posh name because our government resides there.

Be good to hear what you think of the servo, I looked at the specs and it seems a bit slow for my liking, but I bet it’s still a huge upgrade on the stock one 👍

Today I got some parts but the ones I need for the steering rack and dual stiffner were not in this delivery and are not available at the moment.....grrr 😖 Somebody is buying al the flat head hex m3 x16mm screws I think, not available on three different stores. So I have to wait some extra days before I can finish the Radix 6.

I have ordered a bunch of screws on AliExpress but have to wait for them. Today I got my skid plates, I already like them. Couple of days ago I received my parts from TC but some screws were missing, I posted a question on fb on a Dutch rc page and yesterday i went to somebody to get the right screws I needed to install the steering rack and dual stiffner.

IMG_20220211_172613__01.jpg

IMG_20220211_092331.jpg

Back