Radix My Radix 4 and Radix 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoon

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Kronos XTR
  2. Radix
  3. Sketer
I already did a member introduction so I can have my one thread.

I was looking for an extra hobby because my other hobby, kiting is not always possible when there is no wind.
When I was young, a few years ago 🤣 I had a small rc car. It drove straight forward and when you got backwards it steered, no much fun but I got al real rc car.
It always stayed in mind and so I bought my first serious rc car, a Team Corally Radix 4. I drove it a couple of weeks on 3 and 4s when my girlfriend told me she also liked the car. As a surprise I gave it to her so that I could buy the Radix 6.

No it's taken apart because some damage I had yesterday, i have to wait for the new and upgraded parts to arrive.

This picture was taken last week, we drove together at a neglected bmx track.

IMG_20220128_160705__01.jpg

Ahh Welcome to you and you're girlfriend!!!
Wrenching is half the fun so enjoy and look for the upgraded parts. I figure that when I get a new rig I spend about $500 on upgrade parts on average to make them "Bomb" proof as possible.

I really like the radix. Its a cool buggy 👍🏼
It certainly is. That's why i bought the 4s first en ordered the 6s a couple of weeks later. In the future there will be more but for now I'm satisfied and still learning. To take it apart and repair it I will know my Radix even better i guess.

So, i got an email that my ordered parts are on their way.
I also waiting for some skidplates from the UK because the underside of the radix damages easy.

Last edited:
Nice, ive got a set on my Radix đź‘Ť
Yes, I've seen it. Last week I called the service center of Team Corally to ask if the skidplate/bumper from tc can be used on the Radix/Python and yes, it's universal but you will loose 6mm of ground clearance. That's why I bought the set from the UK.

I reckon the Corally skids would be good for a skate park where ground clearance isn’t really an issue 👍

Okay. The guy from TC on the phone told me that it will be a problem. The tires you are using are a little bit bigger than the stock tires?

Back