Sketer Motor size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok I have a motor/ESC question. If you to install a Max 8 and a 4068 2600 motor, would that have less torque and create more heat than a Max 8 and the stock motor? Or is it the can size that dictates torque and heat? Sorry, just a bit confused on the topic.

I am going to use this one with a 40mm rocket fan

View attachment 994

Same deal I am using on my Tekno and it works great.

View attachment 995
I use these too because they also support the motor between the motor and the chassis

I've got the Yeah racings on the Katon EXB and these on the Python (a little thicker):

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/100...=glo2nld&spm=a2g0o.9042311.0.0.18224c4dR5Y27H

IMG_3007[1].JPG

Maybe it's 36x68? 37 is an odd number. Not to say razor is wrong. Typically the fins on these motors are 1mm.
If one googles 3668 brushless motor, there are quite a few..3768, not so much.

3670 is also popular.

40x68 with fins, fins are about 1.4mm deep, so roughly 37x68 without fins, but I didn't take it out to measure it.

I don't count the fins when measuring the can size. The 825 is about 40mm in diameter without the fins, the 725 is clearly smaller.

Nice, 4068… hmm, I think it’s good enough to slap a 150a in her.. haha
I slapped a 150a in mine and running it on 6s and it's perfect! Now it's freezing out so hard to tell what Temps are gonna be but after one run in the cold highest Temps were 138° with a fan in the back slot and about 40° out. I'm also running a 15t which I know I'll have to gear down when it warms up but I'm monitoring Temps close and gonna dial it in. Imo this truck is meant for 6s. It's so heavy and 6s it gives you that wild factor you get from the 1/8th scales. I'm really happy with it so far!! I'll keep this thread updated if you guys care about info on it

I slapped a 150a in mine and running it on 6s and it's perfect! Now it's freezing out so hard to tell what Temps are gonna be but after one run in the cold highest Temps were 138° with a fan in the back slot and about 40° out. I'm also running a 15t which I know I'll have to gear down when it warms up but I'm monitoring Temps close and gonna dial it in. Imo this truck is meant for 6s. It's so heavy and 6s it gives you that wild factor you get from the 1/8th scales. I'm really happy with it so far!! I'll keep this thread updated if you guys care about info on it
Makes sense that the Sketer "comes alive" on 6s, it is for all intensive purposes a 1/8 buggy. A heavy 1/8 buggy at that.

Back