Sketer Motor size?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HZRDOS

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
What is the diameter and length of the Kuron 725 that comes in the Sketer?

Maybe it's 36x68? 37 is an odd number. Not to say razor is wrong. Typically the fins on these motors are 1mm.
If one googles 3668 brushless motor, there are quite a few..3768, not so much.

3670 is also popular.

Maybe it's 36x68? 37 is an odd number. Not to say razor is wrong. Typically the fins on these motors are 1mm.
If one googles 3668 brushless motor, there are quite a few..3768, not so much.

3670 is also popular.
Yeah, 37 sounds odd. I see some people have put an Arrma 6s heat sink on it, which is for a 40mm. I am thinking is a 40mm, but wanted to confirm. Not sure yet.

Yeah, 37 sounds odd. I see some people have put an Arrma 6s heat sink on it, which is for a 40mm. I am thinking is a 40mm, but wanted to confirm. Not sure yet.
Yeah, weird that we can't find a published spec on this motor..FWIW a 40mm HS can def be squished down to fit. I actually used a HW C4 heatsink on a 4068. They're made for a 44mm can.
Hard to tell how much difference there is between the 725 and 825 in the photos..

Screenshot_20220215-114017_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just put the caliper to it and got 40 wide x 68 long, it was still installed but I think I got it good enough.

Just put the caliper to it and got 40 wide x 68 long, it was still installed but I think I got it good enough.
That's probably the most common 1/8 buggy motor out there.

Well Hope I'm right, once I run it I will take it out to verify along with going through everything else.

Perfect. Thanks everyone. Ordered a 40mm fan mount and 30mm rocket fan. Will have the 40mm fan over the motor, and a 30mm fan in the little fan slot on the chassis.

Back