Sketer Money Pit.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did not receive any offers which I’m not surprised.

Gonna replace everything broken and double order when doing so for future mishaps. I can honestly say before I hit a mail box it was completely dialed in and very fun. Summer time is around the corner so I’ll find some wide open spots to play with it.

I bounce between hobbies as I get burnt out on one. Keeps things exciting.

Did not receive any offers which I’m not surprised.

Gonna replace everything broken and double order when doing so for future mishaps. I can honestly say before I hit a mail box it was completely dialed in and very fun. Summer time is around the corner so I’ll find some wide open spots to play with it.

I bounce between hobbies as I get burnt out on one. Keeps things exciting.
Noone had the stomach to take it off your hands after all the hard work you put into it. Hopefully you can just get it fixed.

These rigs are obnoxiously fast on 6S and unless you've honed your RC driving skills over the decades, they're always gonna end up broken. Over and over again.

Much as I loved your rig, I wouldn't entertain the notion of a smash & grab while you were demoralised with it.

I hope you get back into it soon.

And good luck with your 73 Turbo LS - I'm guessing that's a Camaro, right? 🤩

Ain't none of those around here. 😅

But there is one of these......
IMG_20230407_135003.jpg

😎

Ohhhhhhh, a Ferrari Red TR, very nice! I have not seen one of those aside from car shows in years. That was a beast of a car all nicely wrapped up on a very nice sweater!

Back