Kronos XTR 7075 VS 7075 T6 (Swiss)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the problem is though, there aren't enough people willing to put there wallet where there mouth is ;):ROFLMAO:

The one story I saw a while ago where Traxxass tried to sue HBO because they have the name "HBO Max" just made me laugh out loud..o_O:oops:
Do they really believe they can trademark a word in the dictionary..!!!!

Hopefully one day karma will catch up with them.........

Yeah, the problem is though, there aren't enough people willing to put there wallet where there mouth is ;):ROFLMAO:

The one story I saw a while ago where Traxxass tried to sue HBO because they have the name "HBO Max" just made me laugh out loud..o_O:oops:
Do they really believe they can trademark a word in the dictionary..!!!!

Hopefully one day karma will catch up with them.........
I'm happy to say I've never bought a single Traxass product.

The XRT has been the closest I've been to considering buying a Traxass - but it's never going to happen. Especially not now. 👍

Karma is definitely going to catch up. The RC community are annoyed. Ideally, everyone would feel sufficiently moved so as never to buy anything Traxass again. However, even if it were just a decent percentage - I think that would cause enough of an effect.

Fingers crossed! 🤞

never had a traxxas none of there cars interest me at all just don't like all the plastic for some reason
I always thought of them as toy grade.. and they were back in their early years..even after they started selling TRX parts in "Pep Boys" auto parts stores like 20 years ago.. I laughed! Never!! My brother started getting back into the hobby a few years back (which of course meant I did too).. he jumped right into the TRX rabbit hole.. I admit, some of their stuff is quite good. Overpriced, but pretty good. The plastic lends itself well to basher vehicles I find, at the expense of precision.. no matter what you do to it, the plastic chassis rc's always feel vague in the handling. I did end up with a few TRX's.. Xmaxx, Hoss (second hand) and a freebie Bandit from my brother. I enjoy them, have had alot of fun with them. They are indeed quite durable.
These legal issues that TRX keeps throwing around are just plain bad for the hobby.. shame on TRX. It's as if being the biggest fish isn't enough for them..
I'm done buying their rc's. I'll keep what I got cuz there's too much invested but, definitely not buying anymore of their cars.

Back