Kronos XTR Kronos XTR 2022 Wrong Shocks From Factory, Anyone Else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fraud: wrongful or criminal deception intended to result in financial or personal gain.
"he was convicted of fraud"

What you have here is a warranty issue. You have accepted the goods, by virtue of the 30 days, so now you have to see what Corally or your retailer will do about it. If you noticed the bent drive shaft, please confirm when you brought this fact to the attention of the retailer?

Whilst I think people here are concerned with the facts, your assertion that people asking questions are narcissistic idiots won't help your cause. Nor will ranting, falsely accusing Corally of fraud - and in writing - which may be libellous.

I hope you get your problem sorted quickly, and in a better climate of cooperation rather than hostilities

I might add that people's opinion of Corally is irrelevant in terms of resolving your predicament ie, broken Corally product after 30 days of ownership. This is not a matter of fan boys bleeding Corally's colours - it's a consumer law issue. So be careful of what you accuse people of here.

A warranty is a contract between the buyer and the seller. If both parties meet the requirements of that contract, then it is valid. But you didn't meet the requirements: you made a claim after the warranty expired, and you disassembled the shocks yourself. Both would void the warranty contract. As such, Corally is under no obligation to replace any parts at their cost. If Corally offers you the individual replacement parts to install yourself, consider yourself lucky.

@JRC Wow, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings. I'm a Old Moron, everyone else is an idiot and uneducated. It sounds like since you didn't get the sympathy you thought you would get or you thought you deserve you had to throw you a little temper tantrum. I'm sorry your little scam backfired on you. I hope this makes you feel better...
Butthurt Report.jpg

A warranty is a contract between the buyer and the seller. If both parties meet the requirements of that contract, then it is valid. But you didn't meet the requirements: you made a claim after the warranty expired, and you disassembled the shocks yourself. Both would void the warranty contract. As such, Corally is under no obligation to replace any parts at their cost. If Corally offers you the individual replacement parts to install yourself, consider yourself lucky.
Often times warranties are parts only in my experience. The OP has clearly demonstrated the ability to take things apart, parts only should likely apply here. There's still too many unanswered questions surrounding this whole defective shocks claim in my opinion. Based on lack of sufficient evidence thus far, I myself would deny the claim..
TC has been more than fair to my warranty concerns from experience. I really don't know what this guy is trying to achieve. 🤷‍♂️

@JRC here's a few quotes:

Ah yes. The typical idiot. Just here for an argument and a feeling of superiority.
So fraud is acceptable to the mentally feeble?
Sounds like you're a moron putting salt in the wound. I hadn't even touched it before I noticed everything. How about asking instead of assuming like the old moron you are
Apparently none of you on this forum have good comprehension skills.
I'm basically talking to a bunch of people on here that are uneducated. So what's the point I guess
Now here is a question to separate the truly ignorant from any type of intelligence

And then you say:
I find it truly unbelievable that there's this many of you being disrespectful.

Come one man, take a good look at your words, who's the one being disrispecful? You reap what you sow. Your attitude is not compatible with this forum. (n)

@JRC here's a few quotes:

And then you say:

Come one man, take a good look at your words, who's the one being disrispecful? You reap what you sow. Your attitude is not compatible with this forum. (n)
hear! hear! 🍻

There's an old addage - don't come to my table with problems - grace it with solutions.

It's a shame people feel the need to join a forum merely to berrate the product they've just broken. Then call all the members that haven't had a warranty issue with their rigs yet - narcissistic idiots. Yes - fancy asking questions! What a load of bell ends.

By that definition, I've been a narcissistic idiot since about November 2021. This is when I first took ownership my XTR. Thereafter, I was fairly quick to make contact with numerous other narcissistic idiots - just like me - here on this very forum. All the while, blatantly giving my money away, hand over fist, to those dirty rotten fraudsters, Corally. 🤑😜

Does anyone else feel like they need to go to Corally re-hab? 🤔

Clearly not giving an answer to my question if the car was new is saying enough in my opinion. He bought a used car wich is clearly not well maintained. Happens when it is probably to cheap to be true.

Clearly not giving an answer to my question if the car was new is saying enough in my opinion. He bought a used car wich is clearly not well maintained. Happens when it is probably to cheap to be true.
Too busy calling us all narcissistic idiots, that's why - the d1ck head. 🙄

Still waiting to hear what the retailer or TC have said (of course if they were ever asked the question and given a chance to respond).
It would be interesting to see how TC would deal with this issue. I wonder if said complainant has a receipt? I'm guessing not.

Yep, I agree with y'all.. I got my answers about what type of person we're dealing with within the first few unanswered questions in this thread..
TC did me right on my concerns (whining), and that was at around 6 months old, on parts that are generally considered "consumables". I was as respectful and up front with TC as I could be.. makes a big difference in how things get handled, or not. TC makes a fine product, and supports those products very well IMO. I have no reservations about buying again.

Yep, I agree with y'all.. I got my answers about what type of person we're dealing with within the first few unanswered questions in this thread..
TC did me right on my concerns (whining), and that was at around 6 months old, on parts that are generally considered "consumables". I was as respectful and up front with TC as I could be.. makes a big difference in how things get handled, or not. TC makes a fine product, and supports those products very well IMO. I have no reservations about buying again.
I still remember TC as 1/12th world champions, with Dave Spashett driving back in 94.

I've had no issues with mine other than the rear wing and mount is a bit....fragile. I've the normal hubs and rod ends on my XTR and nothing has broken yet.🤞

I think the way you manage problems and query issues goes a long way to opening doors.

Trolling won't help anything get resolved. TBH, if this chap wanted to join the forum to share experiences, he'd have done it when he took ownership of the rig, or before that even.

I've owned a lot of RC stuff and these rigs are pretty damned sweet. Especially for a roller. Perfect, no - but excellent, yes.

TC is relatively new to me, but I haven't noted any real deficiencies. They had some questionable drive cups come through but, that's a manufacturing problem, not a design flaw. My brothers Kronos rtr has been great, a few screws falling out here and there but, no big deal..once that happened, he shut it down and put it away. Took it home and went through all the external hardware. All good now.

Back