How often do you walk into a room and forget why you went there in the first place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only thing worse that forgetting what I was looking for doing is….. digging through the hex drivers looking for the one I need using the one I need to move the other drivers around, getting pissed off that I can’t find it. Then setting it down to move stuff on the bench only realize I had it the whole time, such a waist of 2mins. Some nights I’ll do that stupid stuff more than once. 🤬
My favorite is going through some extensive assembly process only to realize at the end you forgot a step that means you have to take the whole thing apart again. I enjoy this so much I make sure to make it a part of all my hobbies!

My favorite is going through some extensive assembly process only to realize at the end you forgot a step that means you have to take the whole thing apart again. I enjoy this so much I make sure to make it a part of all my hobbies!
Happens all the time. But hey, in the end the assembly went together absolutely perfect and it’s already been pre- double checked haha

I'm not that old yet... but Shlt this is aggrevating. Went to get a zip tie but forgot the side cutters for the zip tie I'm cutting g off, then grabbed the 2.5mm hex driver only to forget the knife I needed right next to it. ...and I'm only 1 beer in (PBR).😖
Happens every time I have some of the devil's lettuce 🤪

Animated GIF
Why oh why didn’t I take the damn blue pill

Back