How often do you walk into a room and forget why you went there in the first place?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPWarrior_KRX

Reaction score
Corally RC's
  1. Sketer
I'm not that old yet... but Shlt this is aggrevating. Went to get a zip tie but forgot the side cutters for the zip tie I'm cutting g off, then grabbed the 2.5mm hex driver only to forget the knife I needed right next to it. ...and I'm only 1 beer in (PBR).😖

I'm not that old yet... but Shlt this is aggrevating. Went to get a zip tie but forgot the side cutters for the zip tie I'm cutting g off, then grabbed the 2.5mm hex driver only to forget the knife I needed right next to it. ...and I'm only 1 beer in (PBR).😖
I do that way to much and I'm not very old! I commonly forget stuff that's needed like charger and such.

😂🤣, when I’m building I do that constantly.
Forget the full scale 💩 and at work, I'll stare at the equipment waiting for a clue... only remember it when something ran out or at the very least, WHEN I've sat down. Hell, I'm surprise I remember to wipe my won are some days. Ill be 57 in 5 weeks... or so my loving wife tells me.😜

I do this at work all the time, I go out to the truck to get a tool and forget what I went out there for.. as soon as I get back in the house I remember.. 🙄
Did that for years when I was in my teens and 20's. Sucks when you're on a ridge three stories up and forgot the cats paw...🤣

Only thing worse that forgetting what I was looking for doing is….. digging through the hex drivers looking for the one I need using the one I need to move the other drivers around, getting pissed off that I can’t find it. Then setting it down to move stuff on the bench only realize I had it the whole time, such a waist of 2mins. Some nights I’ll do that stupid stuff more than once. 🤬

zGHQb4O.gif

Back