Help me. What car should I get?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Spektrum G2 4s 5000mAh 100C battery will fit fine in the Radix battery tray: it just needs to have the IC5 connector replaced by a XT90 connector. I might actually do that to one of my two Spektrum 4s batteries so I have an option to run my Radix 6s on 4s.

The Spektrum G2 4s 5000mAh 100C battery will fit fine in the Radix battery tray: it just needs to have the IC5 connector replaced by a XT90 connector. I might actually do that to one of my two Spektrum 4s batteries so I have an option to run my Radix 6s on 4s.

I have tons of 2s lipos that will fit. I wouldn't touch a Spektrum battery with a 50 foot pole.

Since I was nice and gave up the XTR so @Starfox2005 could have it :ROFLMAO::LOL: Idk what car I should get. I'm thinking of maybe getting a Radix4, shoving my Max8 and BLX185 motor in it and selling off the stock esc and motor. I found a Radix6 slider with servo on eBay for $250 all I would need for that is a receiver and tires. Idk if I really want yet another truggy, I already have a Kraton EXB, ET48.3 and D8Te but the XTR is still on the back burner for sure. Also I kind of like the looks of the Shogun minus the wheels.
If you're buying new, the Radix 6 is much better value than the Radix 4. You're getting better electronics and a better center differential. Nothing handles better offroad than a buggy IMO. Sounds like you've found a decent deal on a Radix 6. Go for it, you'll have some leftover money for parts 🤑. Jenny RC has some Python tires for $40 US (full set) if you go for the eBay purchase.

I have tons of 2s lipos that will fit. I wouldn't touch a Spektrum battery with a 50 foot pole.
I know a lot of people who feel like that, but I’ve had no issues with any of my Spektrum batteries. I only bought my Spektrum 4s because that’s all my local RC shop had when I bought my Kraton. The two 4s I own have been good so far.

I know a lot of people who feel like that, but I’ve had no issues with any of my Spektrum batteries. I only bought my Spektrum 4s because that’s all my local RC shop had when I bought my Kraton. The two 4s I own have been good so far.

Just not my cup of tea. Overpriced for what they are, you pay a pretty high premium for some features that I don't want or need for marginal performance when compared to other lipos on the market. Yeah unfortunately a lot of hobby shops that are Horizon dealers usually only carry the Spektrum batteries and chargers.

And I'm sure you have seen this before.
All 2021 LPB Results (2).Jpg

If you're buying new, the Radix 6 is much better value than the Radix 4. You're getting better electronics and a better center differential. Nothing handles better offroad than a buggy IMO. Sounds like you've found a decent deal on a Radix 6. Go for it, you'll have some leftover money for parts 🤑. Jenny RC has some Python tires for $40 US (full set) if you go for the eBay purchase.
I think the Radix6 is the way I'll probably go.

Taiwan gets the new Corallys before everyone else, this channel showed the Sketer and XTR '22 before anyone else in the world got 'em. Looks like the next round of '22 models will be the Kronos, Muraco, and Radix 6S.

The only difference I see between this Radix6 and mine, which I bought a few days ago, is that this one looks like it has the aluminum steering deck as standard rather than the full composite steering deck. The aluminum deck itself is covered up by the optional front upper rear suspension mount and the front body mount post, which are the giveaways here. Unfortunately, it looks like Corally is still using the short battery tray in the Radix. Everything else on this new Radix6 looks the same, but there might be other differences I can't discern because of the language issue.

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-c...-steering-deck-upgrade-1-8-buggy-c-00180-738/

https://rchobbyexplosion.com/team-c...-steering-deck-upgrade-1-8-buggy-c-00180-739/

Last edited:
Since I was nice and gave up the XTR so @Starfox2005 could have it :ROFLMAO::LOL: Idk what car I should get. I'm thinking of maybe getting a Radix4, shoving my Max8 and BLX185 motor in it and selling off the stock esc and motor. I found a Radix6 slider with servo on eBay for $250 all I would need for that is a receiver and tires. Idk if I really want yet another truggy, I already have a Kraton EXB, ET48.3 and D8Te but the XTR is still on the back burner for sure. Also I kind of like the looks of the Shogun minus the wheels.
@slick2500 have you found a Corally rig for yourself yet?

If my wife is allowing me, gonna buy a radix6 2022. Hope they Will come out soon. Nice addition to my sketer

No not yet, I broke my glasses and needed to buy new cloths because I recently lost 50lbs. And I also need to thin the herd before I get another rc car.
It is on the top of my list though.
Wow! Good for you bro! That's a big accomplishment. Congrats!!

No not yet, I broke my glasses and needed to buy new cloths because I recently lost 50lbs. And I also need to thin the herd before I get another rc car.

Congrats on the weight loss, that is really impressive. (y)

NIIIIICE!!!!!
Keep up the good work man, I want to ultimately drop about 100 myself

Back